knowing your eyecolor = YOU'RE GAY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lilith said:
Badjedidude said:
That's the dumbest thing I've read today.

Just thought you should know.

Hahahahaha, I agree!

Yup!

Besides, the whole straight/gay thing does my nut right in, the sooner we can all accept we're all just on a sliding scale of bisexuality the better!

xy513eb222.gif

My roommate spent about an hour today styling his hair before taking a shower and going to bed. He also checks himself out in the mirror all the time. He's pretty straight though. He just likes to look good.

Alma lost her spoon said:
Lilith said:
Badjedidude said:

Hahahahaha, I agree!

Yup!

Besides, the whole straight/gay thing does my nut right in, the sooner we can all accept we're all just on a sliding scale of bisexuality the better!
I will not. ;) I am full-on Pansexual.

(inb4 PANsexual. BJD. >_>)

xy513eb222.gif

Well said! That probably wasn't meant to be super funny, but it was to me.

But, I know my eye color is a shitty brown. What does that mean?

Aisha said:
SophiaGrace said:
Aisha said:
My eyes are brown. I am female. And therefore, accordingly, I'm straight. Which is probably true. And thus the truth of your hypothesis is proven. All hail OY's genius.

Yes, but are they hazel? :cool:

They may have changed colour since I last checked. Hold on- Wait.. does this count as not knowing? Am I gay? WHAT'S GOING ON?!!

Everybody panic. :D

VanillaCreme said:
But, I know my eye color is a shitty brown. What does that mean?

Clearly it means that you are some sort of alien wearing a human disguise.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Lilith said:
Badjedidude said:

Hahahahaha, I agree!

Yup!

I will not. ;) I am full-on Pansexual.

(inb4 PANsexual. BJD. >_>)

:D

Yes! How very 2D of me-thanks for the 3D version:cool:

OldYoung is entirely correct. I vaguely know my eye color and I am bisexual. I am happy I finally found an explanation.

I can see if one of the first things you notice/remember about a person is their eye-color, it would tell me you might be enamored by them..

Lol, so dumb and that just made me think of something just as bad. So i remember hearing that back in the 50's or 60's, they did some study with blue eyes and brown eyes. I don't remember how it goes, but in so many ways they were making the people with brown eyes feel like those with blue eyes were better.

Also reminded me of something i read in a book recently, and so cruel what they did. They had two groups ( laughing as i am typing this) , both groups got to smell fresh cookies, what happens next was so mean. One group is given the cookies and allowed to eat them, while the other can only watch in horror as they get radishes to eat! They could only sniff the cookies and hold them, but not eat. I don't remeber what the study was on, but **** if i got radishes instead i would be furious, as i love sweets.

Kromagg73 said:
Lol, so dumb and that just made me think of something just as bad. So i remember hearing that back in the 50's or 60's, they did some study with blue eyes and brown eyes. I don't remember how it goes, but in so many ways they were making the people with brown eyes feel like those with blue eyes were better.

It was a social experiment against prejudice. Conducted by Jane Elliot.

[video=youtube]

Way to propagate stereotypes! As a young child I always thought my eyes were blue, I never really took any notice so I guess I was most likely a lesbian... but I know they're green now so I must've become straight with age...
Which leads me to the conclusion that all lesbians must just be children who didn't grow up- discuss! ;p

Kitsune Tora said:
Way to propagate stereotypes! As a young child I always thought my eyes were blue, I never really took any notice so I guess I was most likely a lesbian... but I know they're green now so I must've become straight with age...
Which leads me to the conclusion that all lesbians must just be children who didn't grow up- discuss! ;p

You were CURED!!!!! lol

I always found that one to be hilarious (in a messed up, you're an idiot kind of way). The thought that being gay can be cured.

^your theory works for me Nilla!

I have a friend with one green eye & one blue, like Bowie, 'cept my friends eyes have been that way since birth-I think it looks fabulous but she hates it & sometimes wears a corrective coloured contact lens.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Let's all take the word of a lonely person who, based on all of the gays he knows (1? 1.5?), confirms the stereotype to be true.

Hate to be snippy but that kinda pissed me off. (<3)

Being gay does not make you more or less likely to be fashionable or care about appearance, male or female. Point blank.

I have to agree.
I know several gay guys. Some are quite obviously gay, other's you wouldn't guess in a million years and most of the time are more "manly" then I am.
It's just personality.

I have a friend with one green eye & one blue, like Bowie, 'cept my friends eyes have been that way since birth-I think it looks fabulous but she hates it & sometimes wears a corrective coloured contact lens.

Why hate that? That must be gorgeous. It's more interesting than having dookie brown eye color like mine.

VanillaCreme said:

Why hate that? That must be gorgeous. It's more interesting than having dookie brown eye color like mine.

^ I agree! My grandfather had one blue eye and one hazel (green and brown) eye. I thought it was awesome; I got stuck with boring brown eyes and hair. It's a shame that your friend covers it up.

Latest posts

Back