knowing your eyecolor = YOU'RE GAY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solivagant said:
^ I agree! My grandfather had one blue eye and one hazel (green and brown) eye. I thought it was awesome; I got stuck with boring brown eyes and hair. It's a shame that your friend covers it up.

Oh my. Hazel is my second favorite eye color. Strange that it's usually blue paired with another color.

VanillaCreme said:
Oh my. Hazel is my second favorite eye color.

What's your favorite? I always wanted green eyes myself. ^^

VanillaCreme said:
Strange that it's usually blue paired with another color.

I thought the same thing. Some mutation of recessive genes, perhaps? I don't know much about heterochromia.

I see most of the posters disagree with my hypothesis, or even thinks it's stupid. That's fair enough, since it's an over the top hypothesis mainly meant for amusement.

But, I feel I gotta stick up for my hypothesis a bit..

Dismissing my hypothesis since it's based on stereotypes. Stereotypes are a BAD thing when overused. We all agree on that, but I don't think we can dismiss their existence fully. Of course almost all gays in cartoons, TV series and movies are portrayed in the stereotypical way. But am I wrong if I say the percentage of gays are higher in the fashion industry than in other lines work? Isn't there also scientific evidence that homosexual male brains have some behavioral similarities with the female brain?

Who doesn't know their eye color? Most people do probably, but I don't think everyone knows, and that depends on a lot of things. And sadly those other factors are probably more important than a given person's orientation (This is an example of a valid argument against my hypothesis. Why didn't anyone go there?)

Now some examples: Do you have clear blue eyes? You'll probably know, since it's very visible, and people might comment on it often. If your eyes are a blander color though, maybe you're not sure if they are black, brown, grey or green. Are you really gonna sit down in front of the mirror, and debate for minutes which color your eyes really are? If you're gay and fashionably inclined, perhaps you'll take time to do that.. (ignore this joke please )

Does everyone know whether their nostrils are more circular than elliptical? I guess not, because you would have to pay attention to exactly that feature to remember. Even if you have looked into the mirror every day.

As for eye color being marked on certificates and what not. Have you memorized everything on the certificate?

Mods may lock this thread. The consensus is that this hypothesis is stupid, but this way I can have the last word and there won't be any more needless heated discussion.

Oldyoung said:
As for eye color being marked on certificates and what not. Have you memorized everything on the certificate?

If you're referring to the driver's license comment, your rebuttal doesn't apply all that well. Maybe it's different where you're from, but where I'm from, you're the one who fills in your own eye color on the form. Therefore, you must know it (or at least the closest approximation of it if your eyes are ambiguous).

Oldyoung said:
Are you really gonna sit down in front of the mirror, and debate for minutes which color your eyes really are?

I do this sometimes. Because of my eyes and them changing colors, there are days I have a hard time distinguishing their actual color, so I do look in the mirror for a minute or two to determine their color.

Solivagant said:
Maybe it's different where you're from, but where I'm from, you're the one who fills in your own eye color on the form. Therefore, you must know it (or at least the closest approximation of it if your eyes are ambiguous).

I didn't know so a made up a color for the form. I used a common one, it was either brown or green, i don't remember. I figured if they wanted to argue about it, i would just go with what they said. They never looked closely enough to question it.

Minus said:
I didn't know so a made up a color for the form. I used a common one, it was either brown or green, i don't remember. I figured if they wanted to argue about it, i would just go with what they said. They never looked closely enough to question it.

Just a follow up question, in case you feel like answering. No pressure absolutely.

Are you a heterosexual male? :p

Solivagant said:
VanillaCreme said:
Oh my. Hazel is my second favorite eye color.

What's your favorite? I always wanted green eyes myself. ^^

Green is definitely my favorite. Strangely enough, I don't think I'd have green myself. I think if I could change them or did the whole contact thing, I'd get a silvery-grey.

Oldyoung said:
Are you a heterosexual male? :p

Pretty sure he's a lesbian.

:club:'d myself for that one.

Latest posts

Back