lack of men attention leading to me wanting to...............

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's different to everyone.

Everybody has different tastes, so you cannot for any reason say that you're unattractive. You WILL be attractive out there to someone.
Can you honestly tell me that out of 2 odd billion people, not a single one could think you're pretty? Garbage.

Besides, I think that in todays society we're a little less focused on looks and a little more focused on personality. At least, I am.
The past few girls I've been attracted to, haven't been physical attractions (Maybe a little bit.) it's been because of their personalities. It's because I can spend hours, upon hours talking to them and I find that a lot better than a girl who aesthetically, looks very pleasing.

I can understand WHY you'd want to seek validation through the sex industry. I can tell you however, that it is probably the wrong move.
These people will not give you the validation you want. I know you feel as though you have to be noticed, even if it means giving your body to someone else, or being paid for sex... But after all of that is said and done, you'll still feel empty.

Why?

Because there's no EMOTIONAL attachment involved. No one is telling you "I love you" or "You're important to me" they're getting their primal urges fulfilled, then leaving. If it was not you, they'd happily pick someone else.

SophiaGrace said:
They won't care about you at all. They won't care about your physical wellbeing. They won't care about your emotional wellbeing. They won't care about whether you get STDs or get pregnant. They won't care about anything.

Be careful.

That's not entirely true. They care about getting their money's worth. :p

Surprisingly, some of those clients do have feelings and have consideration for the service provider in a "you are another human being" kind of way. But I get what you're trying to put across. It's up to the professional to take care of their emotional and health needs, that's not the client's job.

"professional".."client"... as if it were just another career.

At least women who do it for money probably know what they’re getting into. The OP sounds seriously disturbed, going into the sex industry is one of the worst things that could happen to her.

I'd say just wear provocative clothes, head to a club, wait until is late and start trying to seduce dudes... If you just want sex... For what I see prostitution is not for you, it takes a lot of mental strength to have sex with random guys for money. And rape might look good in your own private fantasies, but in reality you would end up beaten up and possibly killed... That is a defintive no.

Prostitution is very rarely about a woman's looks. Men do not use prostitutes because they find them attractive for the most part, it's for release or the need to control a woman. Look at how many drug addicts fund their addiction through prostitution, do you really think their punters fancy the crack head look?

Heading down the path of selling yourself would do absolutely nothing for your self esteem to say nothing about the massive risk you'd be taking with both your safety and health. You talk about wanting to feel like you're worth something, well you are worth more than selling your body. Surely the number of replies you've received begging you not to go this route should tell you that you have value, if even strangers like me care about what happens to you.

I've been one of those guys that try to treat them with dignity and respect but often received a wierd look. I haven't done anything like that for a while now as it is a compulsive behavior I am recovering from. I will tell you that some men who pay for sex don't necessarily pay for looks. They pay for stuff they wish they can't get at home either because they're single and shy, anti-social, or their significant other won't fulfill the fantasy. Prostitution is an incredibly dangerous line of business to enter. You are very vulnerable and there are famous murder cases involving SPs. I urge you to reconsider if you are giving this serious thought.

I am sorry for being a big hypocrite for discouraging you on one hand and having been a patron in the past. I don't live that life anymore and I feel incredibly guilty for having taken advantage of women in less favorable financial situations in the past.

You deserve respect. Please don't let the jerks who have said mean things to you drive you down a destructive path that will only cause more emotional and physical damage.

This is a nice community here and I have gotten through some tough times reading sad and happy stories here. Stay here and stay positive.

Take care.

Dear DisturbedHell,

I have had a friend who has wanted to do prostitution before. I have a friend who is currently a prostitute though we don't talk, because she is rather busy. As for rape that is another conversation. I feel like in all these posts i don't really completely get what you are talking about. I would definitely like a more personal conversation, because this thread has become rather judgmental in my opinion.

MellyVinelli said:
I've been one of those guys that try to treat them with dignity and respect but often received a wierd look. I haven't done anything like that for a while now as it is a compulsive behavior I am recovering from. I will tell you that some men who pay for sex don't necessarily pay for looks. They pay for stuff they wish they can't get at home either because they're single and shy, anti-social, or their significant other won't fulfill the fantasy. Prostitution is an incredibly dangerous line of business to enter. You are very vulnerable and there are famous murder cases involving SPs. I urge you to reconsider if you are giving this serious thought.

I am sorry for being a big hypocrite for discouraging you on one hand and having been a patron in the past. I don't live that life anymore and I feel incredibly guilty for having taken advantage of women in less favorable financial situations in the past.

You deserve respect. Please don't let the jerks who have said mean things to you drive you down a destructive path that will only cause more emotional and physical damage.

This is a nice community here and I have gotten through some tough times reading sad and happy stories here. Stay here and stay positive.

Take care.

so you looked for women who were not good looking but .....?

frey12 said:
Dear DisturbedHell,

I have had a friend who has wanted to do prostitution before. I have a friend who is currently a prostitute though we don't talk, because she is rather busy. As for rape that is another conversation. I feel like in all these posts i don't really completely get what you are talking about. I would definitely like a more personal conversation, because this thread has become rather judgmental in my opinion.

it is quite clear actually. My worth, he will pay for sex with me because i am pretty. My looks and money goes hand in hand. It makes sense you see? how come young and pretty prostitutes make more than older and average ones. Oh do not consider some other "special service"

So basically is for attention and he feels i am pretty and he wants to "mate" with me. It is sexuality and looks i should say. i do not know how to elaborate more.

DisturbedHell said:
it is quite clear actually. My worth, he will pay for sex with me because i am pretty. My looks and money goes hand in hand. It makes sense you see? how come young and pretty prostitutes make more than older and average ones. Oh do not consider some other "special service"

So basically is for attention and he feels i am pretty and he wants to "mate" with me. It is sexuality and looks i should say. i do not know how to elaborate more.

But he's not. That's the point. He isn't paying you because you are pretty, he's paying you to use you, because you are willing to sell yourself. You are better than that.

I won't go into details. There was one who was significantly more senior than myself who came with a lot of experience. To put it bluntly one sacrificed in the looks department. So no, looks are not always important.

This is an area where a lot of sexual deviants act out in ways not socially acceptable. You should take some time to examine every aspect of your decision before jumping into it.

First of all, Sorry you feel that way. BUT, It sounds like your trying to find someone to build your self worth. That's not going to happen. That comes within you. If you don't have it, no one else will see it. And about your looks, that's a cop out !! I have never hooked up with a woman just because of her looks. I know there are some like that but again a lot of us don't.
If you need to talk, PM me.

If you want a random sexual encounter with a stranger of your choosing, I don't see how being paid on top really compromises your morality, I would just suggest it safer to look for a sexual partner who does not 'expect' to get what he wants because he's paying. The dynamic changes when money is involved, far more dangerous.

Have you tried just going to a few bars and seeing what happens? Don't expect to find it fulfilling though, probably the opposite. Sometimes people need that phase i guess a few cheap screws to realise it doesn't answer your problems.

Oh lastly and bluntly, don't assume a guy will sleep with you because he finds you attractive. Guys will quite openly brag about 'pulling an ugly bird'... 'Sex is sex, better than jerking off etc'... All it proves was you were female and willing which you know already.

Spiderpope said:
DisturbedHell said:

But he's not. That's the point. He isn't paying you because you are pretty, he's paying you to use you, because you are willing to sell yourself. You are better than that.

Yeah, this was my first thought reading the original post. Many prostitutes are not model material. I mean, if that's what you're going for, OP, then there are plenty of men who do pay for attractive women to be at their side. But becoming a prostitute doesn't really ensure this.

Pls don't become a prostitute just because men don't find you attractive.

There are risks to getting an STD, also your family might be affected by that. I don't judge people by their profession, but many people do, and you need take that also into account. You might want to look at other more traditional options.

For example, start working out. If you're overweight, you want to lose weight. If you're too skinny, you might wanna gain a few pounds.

Work your glutes and legs, as well as your core body. Men often will overlook some things if you have a well-defined and fit body, it's hormonal and they cannot control it. If you are fit, you will get more attention. When you have someone' attention, the rest should be easier.

Another option is to become "interesting". Pick up a strange hobby, or become really good at a sport or game. This also brings attention, and the more people looking at you the more chances at least somebody will find you attractive.

I'm male so maybe my advice is useless, but here it is anyway. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back