Lets Be Drunk

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stop_necro_ing_threads__by_toxicshadow1-d5eqas4.jpg

Sadly I had to look that up. Not my fault what comes up on on the Possibly Related Threads; I can't be expected to actually read what I am responding too. :p

Please!!! Let's go!! I am ready. Haven't been in a long time. Could use it tonight. Now if I just had a friend that would go with me and do it up right.

I'm drunk and the amount of alcohol I had to get drunk is embarrassing :/

The rum was nothing.. but that Long Island thing... WHAT DO THEY PUT IN IT!!!!!!!

Alcohol is more harmful than any other drug, even heroin. Magic mushrooms is where it's at. It's enjoyable, there's no hangover and it even has some health benefits! The only thing you don't want to do is take too much or take them in an anxious state of mind. Setting is KEY to an enjoyable experience.

I was having this discussion with another forum member via PM... but it seems some people are very decisive when it comes to drugs!

1000px-HarmCausedByDrugsTable.svg.png

Start posting when you're on a trip... LOL!! :D

I'm only faairly drunk right now. Think actually the least harmful all round for being a loner is alternating between alcohol and weed - lessens the tendency to smoke/drink lots and the anxiety of each I reckon. Think mushrooms on your own if you're feeling lonely are probably not the greatest idea, especially not regularly. Heh best yet is probably just do tons of ecstasy, probably solve any lonliness problems in a night if you live in a city near music. Think ecstasy is the most beneficial drug yet disgovered if you already have friends. :)
I'll stick to weed/ alcohol for now tho. :)

By the grace of my Higher Power and the loving, but firm arms of my fellows in AA, my duckies were finally lining up. I was now sober (dry) a little over seven years. I had worked the Steps (somewhat), gotten out of a bad marriage (mostly of my own making), and was living my life as a single mom...

HEY!!! Who let her in here!?:club:
**** sober freaks...
Da nerve...
coming in here like that

LOL...whatever
a nice doobie is all this member needs...

420 over 180 anytime

I've never been drunk... Though, sometimes I feel like I want to drink so much that I wouldn't feel anything anymore, except nausea on the next day, lol...

johnny196775Again said:
I am curious how cannabis got on the list of killer drugs.

It's them marijuana bales that fall and crush people, I tell ya! :club: :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
johnny196775Again said:
I am curious how cannabis got on the list of killer drugs.

It's them marijuana bales that fall and crush people, I tell ya! :club: :D

i remember a movie from maybe the 80s where someone found large bags of cannabis washed up at the beach.

Latest posts

Back