Let's See The Bad/Silly Faces

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Arcane. (goo) I am effortlessly adorable, even when making the dreaded turtle face. (hehe)

That pink hair is very interesting. At the bottom where the pink is lighter, it looks like strawberry candy pink. (goo)

SkuzzieMuff said:
badfingers.jpg

My fingers are naughty.... That's right. This is one of the only pictures of ME from New York. I took pictures of other things mostly.

And Arcane, is this how a Bad/Silly face is done.
Turtleface.jpg

I may have looked really good this day, but I made the most unflattering face when this picture was taken. In fact, this may be the ultimate, besides Dutchy's awesome face....

You. I want you. *grabs you by the cuffs and leads you away*

TOO cute Skuzz darlin!

floffyschneeman said:
eskuzzie is sooo cute (goo) I'd wanna be finger cuffed with those (hello)
Ooooh, Floffy. We could finger cuff each other together. Naughty, naughty fingers, MeeeeYOW! XD
VideoVidiVisum said:
You. I want you. *grabs you by the cuffs and leads you away*

TOO cute Skuzz darlin!

Thanks, Viv. You better watch those fingers before a pair get slapped on you too! XD Bad finger cop!

Oh my golly......

Lets keep this thread alive.... should be interesting! .... my golly! *laugh*

whoopsie
tried to make a smiley face.. dunno where that (!) came from.

Badjedidude said:
They tell me that this one is silly. I'm on the left, in the green shirt.

steve35.jpg

Jedidude --- you are fine! (:)

Callie said:
We need more silly faces :D

Mhm. Whenever I read the Let's see the faces thread, I see that very temtping link to this thread at the bottom of the page. It needs to be revived. Please?

2e2pjfd.png

Badjedidude said:
I regret to inform you all that my face has never looked either bad OR silly. :cool: lol

Now that this thread has been revived I'd like to take the time to point out that I'm sure Barb could dig up some pictures that prove quite the contrary.

Latest posts

Back