Loneliness level quiz

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored a total of 38

Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

The first time a year ago- 37. Now it's 21.
Got to keep on keepin' on.

got 30.. hmm getting better.. last time was... I don't remember XD but worse surely

I did the quiz tonight. I got 32. Sure live(at present) with my mother even though I am 48. She doesn't help cure my loneliness. She just makes it worse. I don't like being around her. But I would be homeless if I didn't live here. I felt alone, when I was married because my (ex)wife was never honest about her health. While I told her everything about mine. While my (ex)fiance went through heck as a child at the hands of her step-father. When we had problems, she blamed me for everything. She has a record of accusing men for things they didn't do, and getting law enforcement to believe her lies.

40. Apparently, that's the utmost upper end of the scale, severe and overwhelming. This test is less than ideal and in need of a rewrite, because a lot of people get above 30.

boonieghoul said:
40. Apparently, that's the utmost upper end of the scale, severe and overwhelming. This test is less than ideal and in need of a rewrite, because a lot of people get above 30.

Maybe that's because this forum is called A Lonely Life, and so it would probably follow that most people doing the test on here score high because they are... lonely. :p
Yes, it's less than ideal, but not because most people here or most people taking it score high.

Aisha said:
Maybe that's because this forum is called A Lonely Life, and so it would probably follow that most people doing the test on here score high because they are... lonely. :p
Yes, it's less than ideal, but not because most people here or most people taking it score high.
...that's one of my main problems, Aisha. I misunderstand the intent of rather simple conversation because I've been alone so long, getting the meaning of what is said is like deciphering the Mayan Codex. I take things far too literally, miss cues, and act as if I have Asperger's Syndrome. Maybe I do. I simply don't know. My few attempts to begin conversation (with the intent of starting friendship ) eventually end up like the bar scene between John Nash and the "blonde" in A BEAUTIFUL MIND. I've embarrassed myself often enough that even trying has become painful.

Latest posts

Back