Look up your name in Urbandictionary.com and post a funny one!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sergio (verb) Sir-Gee-Oh
To sergio is to steal hubcaps,wing-mirrors and basically anything while disguised as an Arab, English teacher with a scouse accent. Often done under the pretext of borrowing.
A."Will you stop Sergioing from me and give me my Borak CD back"
B."I'll bring it in tomorrow! Sorry,I'm very old and forgetfull"
A."Whatever, by the way, have you put on weight?"

When something goes wrong, terribly wrong. It is only proper that you perform a fist-pump while shouting "SERGIO!" to the skies above. Usually your friends will join you in your shout. If not, they will soon learn that it is a rewarding feeling.

Sergio is also a nickname commonly given to people who have a problem fitting in with groups. You may like them at first, but give it a week and you will see.
-"Dang, I stubbed my toe."
-"SERGIOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
-"Ahh, it's better now."

(Day 1)- I think Sergio's a pretty cool guy, he should hang out with us more often.
(Day 7)- Get him away from me...NOW

A satanic puppet who eats babies and enjoys the dulcet sounds of Tito Puente.

Also enjoys making love to dogs, cats, birds.
Oh baby you are such a Sergio.

1. Sterling
1) Akin to stellar. 2) In the United States, a person of uncomprimising beauty and talent. 3) Strong, malleable, and forgiving.

2. Haley
Awesome, amazing, spectauclar, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, shocking, stunning, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful.

"odessa 37 up, 78 down

My friend with no ass and pretty hair. She is very short and she is a skank. She also owns bikini socks.

Hey Odessa! Why do you be so short?

by tracy Apr 4, 2005"

What the fresia are bikini socks? o.o

1. laila 286 up, 37 down

buy laila mugs, tshirts and magnets
arabic.

dark as night, or mysterious.
Laaaaila, you got me on my knees LAILA. I'm beggin darlin please, Laila. Darlin, won't you ease my worried mind.
by Laila Oct 11, 2004 share this
2. Laila 239 up, 9 down

a young, lithe and graceful human being with unfathomable eyes. she hides her soul within her and rarely lets anyone else see it. a laila takes a long time to let somebody into her life and past her defences, but once she places her trust in them completely, she finds it near impossible to let go.
now those are the eyes of a laila; i cannot see past them.
laila lulu lemon mystery eyes beautiful soul
by laila1029384756 Jan 8, 2009 share this
3. Laila 183 up, 9 down

laila is a girl who is confused about the world. she finds it hard to give up on things and needs to be around a loving atmosphere to actually feel loved. she has a rare beauty that people would think is untouchable. she can be crazy and weird sometimes but only so she can hide her true emotions. she's been through a lot, but no one knows. she is the girl you want to know. she is the girl with the looks and the brains but only if she knew.
Person 1: There goes Laila

Person 2: I wish we knew more about her, like a Laila.
confused girl beauty brains knows
by the person who knows Sep 26, 2009 share this
4. Laila 5 thumbs up

Girl with curly locks and amazing hazel eyes with a big booty. A person who is very quirky and is always hyper. However, likes her space at times. Very kind and hates harming people nonetheless animals. Loves her food and has a big appetite. Very personal and loves to act. She is a really good friend and always there for you and doesn't judge people.
Lailas sessions are not as good as mine.
curly locks hazel eyes big booty hyper quirky kind
by guesswhoo.... Jan 30, 2011 share this
5. Laila

Arab name : Night, mystery

In Old Arabic: The saliva two lovers exchange when they are French kissing.
God her laila was so sweet :)
french kiss laila night mystery arabic
by LaneDevilishAngel Mar 24, 2011 share this
6. laila 39 up, 276 down

a british word for dumbass
kevin said laila is a dumb ass

Jen

"Gorgeous, amazing, perfect everything. The girl who has always been my best friend, the girl who I should've been chasing this whole time. I love her. "

"The kind of person who can make you laugh so hard you cry. She is perfect in every way and is unstoppable. She is the best friend anyone could ask for and always knows what is right."

Yeah, that's totally wrong. (no)

The one thing I hate about that site is that people put up stupid crap to be vindictive to a person who might have hurt them. It's as bad as Wikipedia or IMDB and with a lot of spelling errors. Good for staying up to date and the latest buzz words though.

Ron

Strong, Protector, Lover, Fighter, Warrior. Stay on thier good side! If your a man he can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. If your a woman, wrap your arms and legs around him and hold on tight! If he is ambivilent towards you, embrace the fact that you are probably a loser

I don't like that last part.

This one is hilarious

RON
Random Orgasmic Noise, made my one of a happy mood. Made usually after hearing some good news, a "ron" traditionally depicts the more feminine orgasm. for a further explanation, see the example.
person 1:"guess what? school gets out in one day!"
person 2:"ohhhhhhhh(orgasm noise)"
person 1:"dude that was a total RON"

1. courtney

A woman who is known for being curious. She is good at organizing things. She is a loyal and trustworthy friend. She is very bubbly and bright. She is well liked by everyone who gets to know her. She is a jealous person, but people are also extremely jealous of her. She is beautiful inside and out.

Courtney is an incredible human being. Get to know her.

2. Courtney

The name of a girl who is beautiful, strong, and intelligent. One who is easy to fall in love with but impossible to let go. She is funny, exciting, and enthusiastic. Courtney has an amazing personality that appeals to every person fortunate enough to meet her. Her eyes are captivating, her smile, intoxicating, and her heart lights the darkest, coldest souls and fills them with happiness. She is the reason why I believe in love.

2. Another word for perfection.

3. God's most precious and wonderful angel.

If there's one thing for certain in this world of confusion, it's that Courtney is everything to me.

3. Courtney <---HAHA Best one

A Non-Dirty, Or disturbing young lady who is a great trust-worthy friend. Never has, and never will have any STDs. :) Not a Whore.

Bob: See that Courtney chick over there?
Billy: Yeah. She's nice.
Joe: She's hot. And totally not a whore.
Bob: Definitely not a whore.

Billy: The biggest non-whore I know, Unlike Darian (G)

BTW, where the hell do I find the people who post these?! I could use someone who says these kinda things, all the time! :p

Now this is a funny one! Reserved! LOL!

Judith
Girl next door type with a pleasant sense of humor, often passed over by foolish men despite her many often reserved, yet highly desirable qualities.
>Now that Tim's finally over that controlling slag, I hear he's gotten together with the Judith girl.
>Thats good, she always seemed really nice, I'm happy for him.

Ryan
1) the cutest guy ever, and has the greatest respect for girls, is funny, and very very LOVING!

Ryan wants to go to Virginia Beach to vistit one girl he met there on vacation

2) A name, which is commonly both a first or last name, which is very often confused with Brian. Its Irish roots define the name as "little king".

Wow, Ryan, you are such a little king.

3) a handsome man with determination and drive, a good sense of humor, easy going and carefree. Fun to be around, easy to talk to, never fake and full of optimism.
He is a real ryan!

He is not only hot, but a ryan...best of both worlds!

7)a straight up G who basically goes to the fullest extent without any question or doubt from anybody in the whole world. To be a Ryan is a blessing from God. Some are fortunate, while others aren't. To abuse a Ryan is an ethical crime punishable by permanent confinement in purgatory. Ryans can frequently be seen doing things common to players, G's, OG's, real rappers, politically concious and extremely intelligent people boardering onto savants, but not because that would just be conceited.

"Ryan is such a G!"
"Dang Ryan sure does go, I wish i was like him."
"Did you see Ryan today. Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes, he looked so hot, I basically had an orgasm in my pants."

LMAO!!! Wow urban dictionary just filled my self esteem quota for the next 3 years. I didn't post 4,5 or 6 because they were somewhat explicit.

Wernoan
buy wernoan mugs, tshirts and magnets

A monotheistic religion where followers believe in one god: Werner. Werner like the man-god Jesus first chose to introduce himself to the world through flesh. Despite his more recent decent from the heavens, he has existed through all of time, and before time began.
Man with phamplet: {Outside of a house; front door} (Knock, knock)
Individual at door: {Opens door} "Yes, may I help you?"
Man with phamplet: "Yes, I would like to talk to you about something very grave to your wellbeing. May I come in?"
Individual at door: "My wellbeing? Certainly, come in."
Man with phamplet: "If you don't want to spend eternity in Hell, convert to Wernoan!"

werner wernerism savior god eternity hell heaven
by I believe in Werner Jan 16, 2010 share this

Ha, I have my own religion! Beat that :D

PS: CONVERT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Peter Lorre said:
Wernoan
buy wernoan mugs, tshirts and magnets

A monotheistic religion where followers believe in one god: Werner. Werner like the man-god Jesus first chose to introduce himself to the world through flesh. Despite his more recent decent from the heavens, he has existed through all of time, and before time began.
Man with phamplet: {Outside of a house; front door} (Knock, knock)
Individual at door: {Opens door} "Yes, may I help you?"
Man with phamplet: "Yes, I would like to talk to you about something very grave to your wellbeing. May I come in?"
Individual at door: "My wellbeing? Certainly, come in."
Man with phamplet: "If you don't want to spend eternity in Hell, convert to Wernoan!"

werner wernerism savior god eternity hell heaven
by I believe in Werner Jan 16, 2010 share this

Ha, I have my own religion! Beat that :D

PS: CONVERT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

I'll convert if I can get somma those wernoan mugs n' t-shirts foo!

Skully:
slang for blow job, or more proper, oral sex

Oh great. (d)

My real name:
1. to be hit in the face with an artificial penis (LOL)
2. A girl of considerable beauty who appears to take pleasure from teasing males sexually.
3. The girl who can say anything and make you laugh, excpecially when she says she's serious.
4. A girl that thinks she's not very popular even though she is pretty and #1.
5.Possibly the sexiest woman on earth. I would totally want to get a blowjob from her. She also happens to be really ******* cool.

I'm all about blowjobs, apparently. (hmm)

SkuzzieMuff said:
Skully:
slang for blow job, or more proper, oral sex

Oh great. (d)

My real name:
1. to be hit in the face with an artificial penis (LOL)
2. A girl of considerable beauty who appears to take pleasure from teasing males sexually.
3. The girl who can say anything and make you laugh, excpecially when she says she's serious.
4. A girl that thinks she's not very popular even though she is pretty and #1.
5.Possibly the sexiest woman on earth. I would totally want to get a blowjob from her. She also happens to be really ******* cool.

I'm all about blowjobs, apparently. (hmm)

LOL Skuzz, that's funny. xD

1. A deity; the best person to be in your corner; unlimited power and potential; a muse; someone that can change your life. Someone that takes your side even when you're wrong; soulmate; kismet; fortuitous; serendipity.

2. This person is very smart and GORGEOUS. She is very easily loved and very sweet. People are attracted by her loving and beautiful hair. When people hear her name they faint for love and jelously

3. Christine from the word Christian, also from the Greek word Christos.

4. Always beautiful. Usually a trap for the shy guys. However, most men do not attempt to approach this woman because her beauty and coolness are intimidating. The Christine is smoking hot and very friendly. Usually from California.

we all know I'm an asian woman from asia (d)

5. 1983 movie about the car that came alive and tore honeysuckle up. killed tons of people, and was an overall badass.

6. Can be a well-natured creature at times. Will react violently if angered. Does not tolerate outright rudeness. This creature likes to show off what its got. It does not like its hair to be pulled, even slightly, in this situation it will become angry and violent quickly. Will not be shown up by anybody, refuses to back down. The creature becomes vunerable when in a hungry state. Does not like narrow mindedness. Creature is good to look at though can become nervous and aggitated if stared at. Has been known to have mental problems. Don't mess with it, it will cut your limbs off.

7. The most amazing person to walk this earth. Talented and funny. Usually complaining about her hatred for the state of New Jersey. Total music junkie, and a perfect example of a best friend. And you can't forget the sexy locks of flowing red hair.

bullshit (d)

Latest posts

Back