love isn't for me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlucky in life said:
mr that offence that's complete opposite to what you just said minute ago

LOL! I completely agree. LOL for once you said something correct.

yee are no help making fun of me becsue yee so perfect in yee own lives .that real problem for me and yee are yee making fun of me

i have real problem all yee doing making fun of me making me worse. i would not call yee friends

no body cares i can't make people care people don't like me and males hates me

unlucky in life said:
yee are no help making fun of me becsue yee so perfect in yee own lives .that real problem for me and yee are yee making fun of me

i have real problem all yee doing making fun of me making me worse. i would not call yee friends

Well, unlucky in life, if you want some advice. :shy:
First you should stop writing in this "slang" way. I sometimes find it hard to go through your posts, and I think that I may not be the only one. English is not my mother language but still I make an effort to try to write as correctly as possible.

lovelace said:
unlucky in life said:

Well, unlucky in life, if you want some advice. :shy:
First you should stop writing in this "slang" way. I sometimes find it hard to go through your posts, and I think that I may not be the only one. English is not my mother language but still I make an effort to try to write as correctly as possible.

i am not writing in slang as you call it

Why do you keep using "yee?" Just curious...I looked some of your previous threads, and the ones I read, I didnt see you using that.

its ok if yee can't help no body seem to can i asked so many people no one can tell what i
need to know.yet other know the secret take of granted i will never know
i'll always be alone and unwanted. and reject .
i know this guy he went nightclub he found a good looking girl straight away he takes for for granted i am she
its example it so easy to find it without even thinking well he was very good looking fit tall tanned with teeth
might have to do with it.
it example i am female its example how some people its so easy they take it for granted
and to mean it means alot because next impossible for me .
now i have reach a stage i am tired i had enough ,i am feed of being rejected i got rejected last year
and insulted.i have just had enough

thanks for yee advice .
i am just weird and unlucky in love and hated by males thanks any way

I have suggested before that she attempt to improve her diction and English, and she refused. As they say, you can lead the horse to the trough, but...

IgnoredOne said:
I have suggested before that she attempt to improve her diction and English, and she refused. As they say, you can lead the horse to the trough, but...

but you can't make it sound intelligent and speak well?

I agree with you, unlucky in life. I got hit by reality again recently and all my positivism went down the train.

You're right. Looks is everything. Wanna make a suicide pact with me? What's the point of living. So tired of this world.

I'm sorry, but please explain to me that if looks are "everything" then why are there an extremely large amount of gorgeous people on this site?

Callie said:
I'm sorry, but please explain to me that if looks are "everything" then why are there an extremely large amount of gorgeous people on this site?

Stop it, I'm blushing :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back