Mass Shootings are not caused by psychosis but by LOOKS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is possibly the silliest thing I've read on here. People do mass shootings because they don't get laid?

MTrip said:
Let's not go too far here. The original post's logic might fail because it's a broad-brush argument, is simplistic, & uses armchair psychology to boot...but there is a grain of truth in it. Many of those school-shooters were indeed socially awkward; it's not far-fetched to say that the girls in their community considered them undesirable & that such rejection can be a factor in causing a killing spree. Sure, most unattractive nerds don't go on killing sprees, but not everyone has the same tolerance level for social ostracism.

One thing needs to dealt with but is rarely ever discussed: genetic factors. Ever since the Human Genome Project, hereditary predispositions for various illnesses have been discovered & more discoveries are made every year, if not every week. Even before that it has long been known that depression, manic depression, & certain psychoses tend to run in families & skip generations in regular patterns. If society is to eventually rid itself of crime, it's not only poverty, lack of intact families, weapons access, etc. that must be dealt with. Bad chromosomes must also be weeded out of the gene pool (through civilized means!). Today's technology allows a single lunatic to become dangerous to many people or even an entire city...we can't wait for natural evolution to take care of the human condition.

Eugenics much?

And to the OP - No (In reference to your imaginings) and Seung-Hui Cho was a South Korean national raised in America from early childhood. Thank you for your blanket racism as well :/

I got a question then.... If mass shootings are caused by sexual frustration ??

Then why did those two guys at Columbine High School... Not screw any girls ?

They had guns and run of the school, and pick of anyone they wanted. They knew they were going to die... So if lack of sex was key factor.... Why didn't they try to get any ?

Alienated said:

They had guns and run of the school, and pick of anyone they wanted. They knew they were going to die... So if lack of sex was key factor.... Why didn't they try to get any ?

If you knew your death was imminent, do you think youd be 'in the mood', could you even 'get it up'?
I mean, I love cake. Sometimes I can't get enough cake. Sometimes I want cake but there's no cake available. It's frustrating. Having an urge for cake but not being able to get any. If I'm about to shoot myself in the head, I doubt if I'd be in the mood for some gateau.

Aside from that I can't even be arsed responding the the trolly OP.

Scotsman said:
Alienated said:

If you knew your death was imminent, do you think youd be 'in the mood', could you even 'get it up'?
I mean, I love cake. Sometimes I can't get enough cake. Sometimes I want cake but there's no cake available. It's frustrating. Having an urge for cake but not being able to get any. If I'm about to shoot myself in the head, I doubt if I'd be in the mood for some gateau.

If I was about to shoot myself, and there was a cake in front of me, I'd eat the cake.

Sigma said:
Scotsman said:
Alienated said:

If I was about to shoot myself, and there was a cake in front of me, I'd eat the cake.

Hahaha. I doubt that. But, of course I could be wrong. Maybe your appetite would be thriving under those circumstances, Sigma.

Scotsman said:
Sigma said:
Scotsman said:
Alienated said:

Hahaha. I doubt that. But, of course I could be wrong. Maybe your appetite would be thriving under those circumstances, Sigma.

If I'm gonna die, I'm taking the cake down with me.

Sigma said:
Scotsman said:
Sigma said:
Scotsman said:
Alienated said:

If I'm gonna die, I'm taking the cake down with me.

Admirable determination. Can I watch to see how you get on with that? I suspect there will be free cake once you're dead.

tumblr_ls935ibUSg1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

The point is, can you really blame the girls for it? I mean, if someone were good looking, why would they want to be with someone who is ugly rather than someone who is good looking?

I'm not sure if you are a m/f (didn't check out your profile) but say you are given a chance to choose between 2 people from the sex that you prefer - one is good looking and the other one isn't. You know nothing about them and you are asked to keep your previous experiences out of this (you could have had a bad personal experience with either). Who would you go for? The uglier person or the better looking one? See my point?

People who are not so good looking have even higher standards for a partner than those who are. So if these guys were good looking, I'm pretty sure they hit up average looking girls. These girls rejected them wanting someone better.

I'm not very good looking either and rather than going psychotic and blaming the society for "its ways", I've accepted it and moved on.

Adam Lanza and James Holmes were actually both conventionally handsome guys. They have perfectly symmetrical features.

Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

A lot of it is based on different cultural standards of beauty.

Lots of guys who are butt ugly or deformed in some way get laid.

It has more to do with personality than anything else.

The OP would probably never get laid, not because of looks, but because he obviously has a horrible personality. Unless that post was just meant as a joke, but even in that case it wasn't even funny or clever.

I'm so tired of all these bitter, angry virgins on here.

If you can't get laid then go do something about it instead of whining online. Go work out and improve your appearance, pick up some hobbies or find a passion, develop an interesting personality.

If you're just an angry, self-pitying jerk nobody is going to want to date you or sleep with you, nobody is even going to want to be your friend on a platonic level.

And why should they? Anger and self-pity are not attractive qualities.

And considering this poster's other threads, it seems like this post was meant to be serious. That is scary.

The OP needs professional help.

I don't think any of them were ugly. I've seen a lot of worse looking guys.

I'd argue that it was the way they "acted", in real life, that led to them being dateless. Cho, for example. He stalked women and acted nutty around them. As a result, they feared for their life.

Speaking of mass shootings, there is a gun shop near a school. But I'm average looking to some and stunning to others. So that school is safe from me. On the other hand, let's say that some kid get rejected by 5 girls because he was "ugly". With there being a gun shop near the school and it's super easy to get a fake id, I'd say that school is messed and I will be hearing about it on the news in the evening.

Whoa, African...just no.

Just because you have been universally rejected, doesn't mean that you will become a shooter. Same as video games, horror movies, horror novels, or whatever else you want to blame it on, don't cause school shootings.

Mental illness causes school shootings. And the only common denominator between all of these shooters is that all of them were clinically insane. It had nothing to do with looks, and if they were rejected, there was a **** good reason for that, because women wouldn't want to date a psychopath.

Oh wow. Why is there a gun shop near a school is my question, how messed up is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back