Mass Shootings are not caused by psychosis but by LOOKS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma said:
If getting rejected means you start shooting up schools, you were probably rejected for a good reason.

A very succinct answer and probably quite true! ;)

I've been rejected in many ways. Hell, I've just been divorced by the only woman I ever truly loved, but I'm not running around hurting anyone - let alone innocent people.

Not getting laid sucks, especially when it's not by choice.

So it not being able to have a girlfriend.

You can feel really left out, but I don't get how that can relate to murder.

Ted Bundy could pick up women easily and preferred to murder them.

The Green River Killer was married a few times and had several girlfriends so did BTK. Ted Bundy was also very handsome, not just average or good looking.

Calling people ugly is stupid too. Plenty of people call Daniel Craig ugly, and said he was too ugly to play James Bond, yet he's considered one of the sexiest James Bonds in the series.

It's not easy for most guys to get women. I have a friend who looks just like Johnny Depp, people tell him that all the time and are always like "You must have an easy time getting girls." Yet he doesn't, he says it's even more frustrating having people tell you how good looking you are all the time and still not being able to have luck with women.

But he is also one of the nicest, and generous people I know, his sexual frustration doesn't lead him to violence.

theglasscell said:
Not getting laid sucks, especially when it's not by choice.

So it not being able to have a girlfriend.

You can feel really left out, but I don't get how that can relate to murder.

Ted Bundy could pick up women easily and preferred to murder them.

The Green River Killer was married a few times and had several girlfriends so did BTK. Ted Bundy was also very handsome, not just average or good looking.

Calling people ugly is stupid too. Plenty of people call Daniel Craig ugly, and said he was too ugly to play James Bond, yet he's considered one of the sexiest James Bonds in the series.

It's not easy for most guys to get women. I have a friend who looks just like Johnny Depp, people tell him that all the time and are always like "You must have an easy time getting girls." Yet he doesn't, he says it's even more frustrating having people tell you how good looking you are all the time and still not being able to have luck with women.

But he is also one of the nicest, and generous people I know, his sexual frustration doesn't lead him to violence.

Lucky him, I get people saying that I look like Mike Tyson. Mostly I never really tried as my first girlfriend approached me. That was only one time.

It's super easy to pick up women when you're a drug dealer, because you got drugs. The one I had problems with has schizophrenia. There's a school up the street from him.

African_weasel said:
Lucky him, I get people saying that I look like Mike Tyson. Mostly I never really tried as my first girlfriend approached me. That was only one time.

It's super easy to pick up women when you're a drug dealer, because you got drugs. The one I had problems with has schizophrenia. There's a school up the street from him.

It's a very specific kind of women that are "super easy" if you're a drug dealer, and they won't be dating you so much as the drugs.
I imagine it would actually make other people (men and women alike) stay away from you instead.

Sigma said:
African_weasel said:

It's a very specific kind of women that are "super easy" if you're a drug dealer, and they won't be dating you so much as the drugs.
I imagine it would actually make other people (men and women alike) stay away from you instead.

Some people don't know any better. Not to mention that I live in the USA, they are sort of glorified here. They have expensive car, a big house, and live near the beach. The media rarely show the bad side to drug dealing.
Such as the lying, cheating and murder.

Mike Tyson, other than being batshit crazy, is not an ugly looking guy. And even Jay-Z, who I would describe as being on the lower end of the looks spectrum, has Beyonce.

Calling people ugly is never productive, though. The only ugly is on the inside. Adam Lanza had a crazed look in every single picture he took, this was hardly a looks issue. He had good looking features, except for his eyes, which...even going by the photos that I've seen...scare the hell out of me. The eyes are a window to the soul. God only knows what was going on in that head.

African_weasel said:
Some people don't know any better. Not to mention that I live in the USA, they are sort of glorified here. They have expensive car, a big house, and live near the beach. The media rarely show the bad side to drug dealing.

Well I can't deny the media (and the american media especially, I'm looking at you fox news) loves to glorify crime and criminals.
I still doubt just any girl would fall for that though.

Funny thing, girl tend to like you more when you don't pay attention to them. But that was a school I went to though.

What's funny about that is if I pretend that I'm not interested in them, out of shyness, I get friendzoned. Even by girls that would have wanted me to ask them out.

This is what I've heard, time and time again. I guess there's a middle ground between disinterest and being aggressive...or maybe it depends on what the guy looks like?

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
What's funny about that is if I pretend that I'm not interested in them, out of shyness, I get friendzoned. Even by girls that would have wanted me to ask them out.

This is what I've heard, time and time again. I guess there's a middle ground between disinterest and being aggressive...or maybe it depends on what the guy looks like?

Or maybe you should treat someone based on who they are, rather than how the majority of their gender acts.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I do, Sigma. But that doesn't get me dates.

I even can't get a girl to go on friendly dates with me. I always ask if she could get some tea with me.

I don't care anymore. Really.

If a girl would rather be with someone else, that just means she doesn't like me. I shouldn't get bent out of shape over it.

We all die alone. If I'm alone for my entire life, that just means that I've never felt the pain that a relationship will cause, and I'll have more money and time to spend on myself.

African_weasel said:
Sigma said:
African_weasel said:

I live in the US too. I agree that if you are a drug dealer it is easy as hell to get girls, but it is only a certain type of girl. Not usually the kind you want to get involved with if you're a decent person.

95% of people in America realize the bad sides to drug dealing.

In fact, I didn't think it would get a girlfriend, because the scientists and engineers I'm friends with would never get caught with a drug dealer. They date other scientists and engineers.

I was a student that graduated three months ago from high school.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
95% of people in America realize the bad sides to drug dealing.

In fact, I didn't think it would get a girlfriend, because the scientists and engineers I'm friends with would never get caught with a drug dealer. They date other scientists and engineers.

It's glorified to the point where the benefits out weight the risks.

So it's probably your youth that is causing this desperation.

Did you know that there are a lot of smart, college educated people that don't date until they're 20 or older? Tina Fey didn't even kiss a guy until she was 24. Chris Martin of Coldplay was 26 when he lost his virginity. Lisa Kudrow dated, but was 32 before she lost hers.

You have the rest of your life to worry about being an adult. Just concentrate on the fact that you're young, you make mistakes, and learn from them.

Whoa muse. I wasn't saying I was desperate, I was just pointing something now. Plus, I'm not selling drugs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back