Men: No FAP Challenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:
....- I can assure you that there's NOTHING that I haven't seen discussed on this forum....

Shhhhh, I'm sure that'll only encourage Pogs to come up with something really f**ked up!

Touché lol :p

Update.

I've kind of been quite confrontational today as I believe it to be partly due to some 'frustration' being built up as a result of this challenge. I've kind of been quite abrupt with some of you and especially to Eve, I'm sorry.

I still feel it is important to continue with this as it brings to attention shortcomings in my personality and gives me an opportunity to work on them.

Man this game originated on 4chan, kudos for them for getting it this far. I can usually go about 4 hours without, I'm glad I get to go home for lunch breaks.

Limlim said:
Man this game originated on 4chan, kudos for them for getting it this far. I can usually go about 4 hours without, I'm glad I get to go home for lunch breaks.

4 hours without?!! How do you sleep??

MellyVinelli said:
Sorry Sophia, I'm pretty sure for you it's called flicking the bean.

Excuse me?

I can call it whatever I wanna call it.

(d)

lol

Ok fine. Call it whatever you want.

C'mon, nobody up for the challenge? Or y'all just secretly doing it lol.

I remember some blog about this where a guy took blood tests and it seemed like after 7-9 days there were no added benefits and it was actually better to get a release after that many days or the positive affects started to become less and less until the blood went back down to where it was on day 1.

The rest of the benefits are just complete bs lol. It's ok to try out as long as you don't subscribe to the cult of nofap. Chastity play on the other hand, can be loads of fun.

I can't go a day without. Maybe if I was having sex, but man, you demand too much of a 30 year old virgin!

MellyVinelli said:
Ok no takers, I'm going solo then :D

I wasn't going to post, but that was too good of an opening. I thought the entire point was that you weren't going to do that???

(You'll go blind)

What I do in in my private time is my and my business only. And seriously this is the 5th thread on the same topic in a short while, whoever's been interested has got it already.

Didnt know that. As you see I am quite new around here so I don't know of posts from before. It's quite evident that there are some strong feelings on the matter. I think I will abandon speaking in favor of this anymore.

Mods are free to close it.

I know you are new so it's not a big issue. Maybe you didn't mean to be cheeky with some idea, it's just been repeated too much I feel and I'm in an annoyable mood.
Cheers

I do see some people make some huge joke out of it. It's sometimes difficult to differentiate tone of voice and you can never tell if its sarcasm. But for me, I'm serious.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back