Men, Take Off Your Shirts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare said:
This is me. Honest! :D

jay-cutler-2.jpg

I hope it isn't, actually. I find that to be...well...kinda icky TBH. :p

Even if no one posts their picture except LC, I've decided that I love this thread :3

Has anyone here -not- seen me half naked?

...that kind of came out wrong, but the question still stands.

Oh goodness....

Next thing we know we'll have a "let's see your best pole dancing move" thread.....

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like meeee? Don'tcha?

Boo-yah mo-feckle. Check that nastiness out. It was taken like... 6-7 months ago, I think? Something like that.

I apologize in advance if copious amounts of barf ends up shorting out anyone's keyboard.

steve26.jpg

P.S. Enjoy it while it lasts, because I might pull a Shells and take it down in a bit. (hehe)

YES BJD WHOO! That took guts :D.

Has someone been working out? >_>

^^^ Yuss, I have been. :p

I took that to gauge my success... kinda like "before and after" photos for my slowly growing muscleyness. lol or what meager (meagre?) muscleyness there is, anyway. :p

suckaG said:
nice 'stash bjd!

Take it, yAll.

g.bmp

this is like 4 years old lol. pockmarks n' honeysuckle for the win!

That lovely expanse of naked male flesh and for some reason, my eyes keep getting drawn to that HAND that appears to be coming from your armpit. =/ lol

haha! I always used to tell people crazy stories, just to see if I could string them along, but the tuth is, I was born premature, and the doc had to slice me open and do some heart surgery. it was only a tiny incision at the time, but it grew with me from the back over to my chest, and now it looks badass!

but telling people I was in a serious knife fight, or born with an extra limb always seems to get a better reaction ;)

suckaG said:
haha! I always used to tell people crazy stories, just to see if I could string them along, but the tuth is, I was born premature, and the doc had to slice me open and do some heart surgery. it was only a tiny incision at the time, but it grew with me from the back over to my chest, and now it looks badass!

but telling people I was in a serious knife fight, or born with an extra limb always seems to get a better reaction ;)

lmao....:cool: work it, G!

My biggest scar is probably that one that's visible on my shoulder in my pic... but it's not really super deep or anything. That pic makes it look more serious than it is. :p So no cool stories for it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back