never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is!
When I was losing weight and I wanted to give up...I googled "Weight loss inspiration"!

This is the forum I joined: http://weight-loss.fitness.com/

These are posts from real people who are losing weight! There is a Before/After section of people showing pictures of themselves before and after!

Honestly after I lost weight...my face looks very different! Your face will slim down a lot after you lose weight - but you have to do it the healthy way. If you starve yourself or try to rush - you will look sick!
I don't have any of my old pictures because I never took any back then...but because I felt better about myself other people noticed. :)

Please see this thread! This person lost 300 pounds!
Pictures of a man who lost 300 pounds!

the_biggest_loser_640_01.jpg

09-wd1009-TerriFisher.jpg

Before+And+After+Weight+Loss.jpg

Before+And+After+Weight+Loss+6.jpg

NOTE: I am not trying to make bigger people feel bad or suggest everyone needs to lose weight. I feel that if you are comfortable being big - great! If you are NOT - then work on it! It is important that we are happy with ourselves.

but good natural bone structure and high cheek and fat less chin give good looks along with hair colour and eye colour
tan bone slim so on .like some girls from European countries are much batter looking then other countries
have very good bone structure and hair quality and Hollywood white teeth

unlucky in life said:
having stunning good looks would help me huge but just a dream

I'm not good looking or attractive at all. And I have someone.

What does that tell you?

It's not black and white like you're making it out to be.

i am trying to look through the eyes of male who very selective male of breeding looking some thing specific
certain and look temperament .

but the irish men in my country don't no longer want irish girls they want the Hollywood stunning women from other countries
Poland, Latvia, Spain , France , Italy , Greece , basely European countries

ShybutHi said:
Why would you even want a guy who is so shallow?

i don't but there type of male i know and deal with and not by choice they only type i meet.but irish guys are gone that way its impossible to compete with such high standards of physical beauty.the Argentina guy rejected because i am up to that standard that very high standard of beauty

now do yee see what i am getting at now

Nope you just said yourself that it is the only type you meet. If so then you are obviously looking for the wrong type of guy because no matter where you are there is a mixture of different types of people.

Maybe you judge people before you know them otherwise you would know people from different walks of life?

This argentinian guy is either very shallow or you are simply assuming that you know what his reasons are for rejecting you. Not all guys go after a woman jsut because of their looks. Infact anyone that does I think is incredibly ignorant.

Your delusion that all guys just go after looks is incorrect and whoever or whatever gave you that idea is wrong.

ShybutHi said:
Nope you just said yourself that it is the only type you meet. If so then you are obviously looking for the wrong type of guy because no matter where you are there is a mixture of different types of people.

Maybe you judge people before you know them otherwise you would know people from different walks of life?

This argentinian guy is either very shallow or you are simply assuming that you know what his reasons are for rejecting you. Not all guys go after a woman jsut because of their looks. Infact anyone that does I think is incredibly ignorant.

Your delusion that all guys just go after looks is incorrect and whoever or whatever gave you that idea is wrong.

the guys i deal with for example of that is Argentina lad he called his own sister fat .he has Russian model on facebook she fit through the eye needle she so bony she put my sister her lunch looking at her photo

unlucky in life said:
ShybutHi said:

i don't but there type of male i know and deal with and not by choice they only type i meet.but irish guys are gone that way its impossible to compete with such high standards of physical beauty.the Argentina guy rejected because i am up to that standard that very high standard of beauty

No, I don't see what you're getting at. Because you just want to put all your faith into guys who just don't want you. If you were "perfect" and completely fit every standard of beauty possible, and these men STILL didn't want you - what would be your excuse?

As far as Irish men, I'm best friends with an Irish dude. I talk to him on a daily basis. He was with another friend of mine for about a year. And she's not "the" standard of beauty. She has a round face, she's NOT skinny by model sense. She has 3 small children. And admits to having some sag in her boobies, after having those kids.

But you know what? He loves her anyway. I think you need to stop looking at TV and reading magazines, because I see no reason why anyone would depend on being a model to have a partner in life. I think you're just scared to have someone, so you're making excuses for yourself.

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
ShybutHi said:

No, I don't see what you're getting at. Because you just want to put all your faith into guys who just don't want you. If you were "perfect" and completely fit every standard of beauty possible, and these men STILL didn't want you - what would be your excuse?

As far as Irish men, I'm best friends with an Irish dude. I talk to him on a daily basis. He was with another friend of mine for about a year. And she's not "the" standard of beauty. She has a round face, she's NOT skinny by model sense. She has 3 small children. And admits to having some sag in her boobies, after having those kids.

But you know what? He loves her anyway. I think you need to stop looking at TV and reading magazines, because I see no reason why anyone would depend on being a model to have a partner in life. I think you're just scared to have someone, so you're making excuses for yourself.

he doesn't lover he just added because gorgeous looking and skinny.i have been rejected for 18 years what more can a guy do it me he hasn't done already. very alpha male and very macho most guys i know most guys i meet are two kind of males i meet ladies men and players

All you people making threads about how ugly you are should get together and hook up. Since it would pretty much be guaranteed that how your partner looks isn't top priority for you. Too bad we banned the most recent bunch.

unlucky in life said:
he doesn't lover he just added because gorgeous looking and skinny.i have been rejected for 18 years what more can a guy do it me he hasn't done already. very alpha male and very macho most guys i know most guys i meet are two kind of males i meet ladies men and players

Trust me, she's not skinny. She's not fat like me, but she's also not model skinny. He loves her for her. I was hoping you'd see my point in telling you about them, but clearly, nearly everything escapes you except wanting to be with men who have no interest in you.

VanillaCreme said:
Trust me, she's not skinny. She's not fat like me, but she's also not model skinny. He loves her for her. I was hoping you'd see my point in telling you about them, but clearly, nearly everything escapes you except wanting to be with men who have no interest in you.

everything escapes you except wanting to be with men who have no interest in you.how do i solve that. because that's not helping .he doesn't love her because she the model has boyfriend

please help me out here please

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:
ShybutHi said:

yes i am bit scared but i can,t help that.

you rigth vaillina i am not worth bothering i am waste you right i do pick wrong guys for reasons but we ain't all as perfect as you that can be rotten to me and criticize me but have some one great for you absoult great .i am happy for you.

If you were "perfect" and completely fit every standard of beauty possible, and these men STILL didn't want you - what would be your excuse?-how would know are so such expert on me just because i can't get a guy after 18 years i can .are you brilliant such expert on men and me .yes i pick players and ladies man its hurt to be rejected and hurting me twisting
my pain with you imagery knife

Everyone is giving you advise but all you keep on doing is making bullshit excuses and creating new posts.

Earlier in this thread, it kind of sounded like you were listening a little, but this is all starting to sound like the rest of the nonsense.

yes i am making effort it might not be good enough to my other problem i have too.
i am trying to look through the eyes of male who very selective male of breeding looking some thing specific
certain and look temperament .

but the irish men in my country don't no longer want irish girls they want the Hollywood stunning women from other countries .they are very beautiful looking and very skinny even brother he rather girl from another country then one of the irish girls because they are so plain looking
Poland, Latvia, Spain , France , Italy , Greece , basely European countries
most irish guys consider irish women fat in comparison to women oversea who are like supermodels every one of them
then this as well

but there type of male i know and deal with and not by choice they only type i meet.but irish guys are gone that way its impossible to compete with such high standards of physical beauty.the Argentina guy rejected because i am up to that standard that very high standard of beauty

no this is seriously problem for me

Could you tell us what exactly you want us to say? We've all given you a lot of advice, but you don't like any of it. So what do you want from us?

nerdygirl said:
Could you tell us what exactly you want us to say? We've all given you a lot of advice, but you don't like any of it. So what do you want from us?

but i want guy accepted me for who i am.i am improving but incomparable other women i am clown .they are so beautiful looking and skinny and perfect thats not me at all i don't feel right in high heels. or dresses and make up, doing my hair ,none feels like me i don't know what is me

Seriously unlucky in life this is just getting a little annoying now. You just respond with exactly the same thing every time with no reflection whatsoever.

I am saying this because the people on this forum are only trying to help you but you are basically not acknowledging anything that anyone says.

unlucky in life said:
but i want guy accepted me for who i am.i am improving but incomparable other women i am clown.
That is a bit of a contradiction. You said you think you are incomparable to other women so then you obviously dont really think a guy will accept you for who you are... The thing is this is just simply not true and is all just in your head. There ARE guys out there who will like you for who you are if you let them.

unlucky in life said:
they are so beautiful looking and skinny and perfect thats not me at all i don't feel right in high heels. or dresses and make up, doing my hair ,none feels like me i don't know what is me

Looks are only a small thing and everyone has a different style. Just because someone is beautiful does not mean they are perfect that is just absurd, there are beautiful women with horrible evil personalities out there and vice versa. There are stunningly beautiful women out there who I and many other men would NEVER EVER want to be with because of their personality.
Personality is what it is about, looks are secondary unless the person is incredibly ignorant and shallow.

If you think you're a clown, just accept it. Believe me, there are guys who would like you. Perhaps learn how to not sound like a broken record though. I can't imagine real-time conversations with you if you repeat yourself THIS much.

Latest posts

Back