never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulo said:
thats why it isnt working in this case.
you need to be open for it.
what i would expect someone to be if your asking for advise here.

you can show/tell someone things about themselves they didnt know or hadnt notised or dont want to see.
so yeah you can`t FORCE them to see you can onely show them.
what they do with it depends on the person.

You can't really show them either if they don't want to bother. A lot of people don't want to be open about things.

It might be a new concept to you.
As I state she sick...
I dont beat on sick peaple.

Its very deligate. Anytype of critism
she recieve will only chip away at her selfesteem..

Its unconditional Love..sometimes
Loving someone is ALLOWING then to learn what ever lesson she needs to Learn...
AS some would say....
GET THE fresia OUT OF THE WAY AND LET THE MIRACLE HAPPEN

Its not ridiculas....

its call EQUALITY....
Ur all equality whatever to me :p

K...I could have wrote it another
way...but that wouldnt be fun
would it?
You we having fun yet ? LoL
It wouldnt be in my so call
Personality...
Principles before personality...

Im not fucken Jesus
Im LC....I write half ass backwards
to piss people off. :p

VanillaCreme said:
paulo said:
thats why it isnt working in this case.
you need to be open for it.
what i would expect someone to be if your asking for advise here.

you can show/tell someone things about themselves they didnt know or hadnt notised or dont want to see.
so yeah you can`t FORCE them to see you can onely show them.
what they do with it depends on the person.

You can't really show them either if they don't want to bother. A lot of people don't want to be open about things.

isnt that what were doing ?
trying to tell/show here why she might have problems.
shes been given al kinds of advice and helpfull sugestions.
that she chooses to ignore it all is not our fault.

although i still think she might just not understand most of it.

My personal honeysuckle with the same principle

I dont defend Renae s actions.
Her Life depens on it
Its a life and death situation..
I would do anything...anthing
anybody would ask of me if
they can save her life...

Maybe you cant see that either.

Im not saying that you trying to help her is wrong....it just get beyound
sanity sometimes..

Its like trying to save a drowning person...Theyll kick and fight you, Sometimes pull you down..then you end up drowning with them.

Be well...
Im done with this thread.

VanillaCreme said:
We are doing it. And she doesn't want to be bothered. So it's not working.

Being as the first post has been changed to "sorry I asked for help" and taking into account what you, me and others have concluded from other reponses, I personally think it would be best to close the thread. It will always be available should UIL have a change of perspective, and will allow everyone to focus on threads started by other users who may be more receptive to the help/ advice offered.

Regardless of what has been said, All the best to UIL however she decides to deal with things.

It doesn't matter if the thread is closed. You see all the threads she's made. She'll just make a new one.

VanillaCreme said:
It doesn't matter if the thread is closed. You see all the threads she's made. She'll just make a new one.

Wow, I had no idea there were so many, and they all revolve around the same theme (in a round-about way).
Well if the suggestions were no help, all the attention generated by the threads should at least vanquish her loneliness. IMO

nerdygirl said:
Either way, you didn't answer my question.

"What do you want from us?"

That is a good question but unfortunately it doesn't look like it is going to be answered.

nerdygirl said:
unlucky in life said:
nerdygirl said:
Could you tell us what exactly you want us to say? We've all given you a lot of advice, but you don't like any of it. So what do you want from us?

but i want guy accepted me for who i am.i am improving but incomparable other women i am clown .they are so beautiful looking and skinny and perfect thats not me at all i don't feel right in high heels. or dresses and make up, doing my hair ,none feels like me i don't know what is me

Okay. That is what you want from a man. Unfortunately, you said earlier that you wouldn't be attracted to a man who would be attracted to you as you are. Either way, you didn't answer my question.

It seems like you're not satisfied with anything we say.

sorry i didn't understand the question its the way you phased it

Eh, this is why I don't think anyone could be like that. And it's why some people think you're trolling. What's so difficult about understanding that question? Six words long. Simply put. Plain text. It's not hard to understand.

i don't know at this stage of life no one bothers with me.i,d be lucky if any guy i like even bothers

all the men in the world hate me happy now vanilla .you got what you wanted i don't like any guy any more because hate me so that pleases you i am happy that you happy .ok all the men in the world hate me ok now

I don't want anything. I think you like to play victim. If men hate you, that has nothing to do with me. So how would that make me happy? If you can't get over guys who have no interest in you, that's your problem. So don't try to blame other people for it.

nerdygirl said:
... Either way, you didn't answer my question.

unlucky in life said:
sorry i didn't understand the question its the way you phased it

You ask questions, but find fault with all the answers that you are given. It does not appear that you really want the people here to answer your questions.

You ask for advice, but find fault with all the advice that you are given. It does not appear that you really want advice from the people here.

There has been hundreds of responses to you in your different threads on this topic but almost no indication from you that you have found anything that you were seeking.

What is it that you want from the people here?

Are you looking for people to agree with you that your case is so special that it is totally hopeless?

Are you just looking for people to listen while you vent your frustration over how things are going for you?

nerdygirl said:
... Either way, you didn't answer my question.

Troll or not, unlucky needs to work long and hard with a good therapist, there is a lot of mental illness at work here.

Latest posts

Back