never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know what yee want from me .yes guys hated me since 13 years old there aggressive hostile i have hard with men and getting along with them and men told me they rather any woman in the woman in the world this is all of them over very long period of time.yes i tend to pick players and ladies men not by choice if you chocolate bar would n.t eat it
i also problem with how i looked i was bullied about being fat school told no guy in his right or his wrong mind with bother the likes of me
yes i have intmacey problem also .i am frighten of finding guy too and making changes.
i am afraid of some one might like me because i run away .
i am afraid men too because they do with Argentina guy did to me all the time
i spend my entire hating how i look and being rejected by guys all my life

i don't why they hate is it because i am ugly looking ,fat stupid and old all i know is males hate with the utmost

then are some guys who are looking for certain something being skinny and pretty is the primary .i knew this he like a lot of women but all different hair colour ,nationality ,height ,he told 2 different girls they were beautiful one with make up and nice dress and other one sort plain looking but pretty but very skinny .one was made up and other wasn't so how does he like both i don't understand at all both every different yet line used beautiful .i don't understand one was more plain then other yet the same reaction

yes i know men like women lots of them.

does help any one

i am not troll but i look like one

You need a good therapist and lots and lots of therapy. In the mean time you should get some self help books to work on changing your self esteem and negative outlook issues.

I understand. I got buulied throught out
grad school and HS. By both gender.
People can be crule and hatful.
Then I had to go home to a hateful abusvie parent..

It effected me for a long time and still effect me to a lot of degree. If Im not feeling good or wake up on the wrong side of the bed...Ill run with it...

For a long time being happy felt like I was a fish out water. It wasnt normal
to me. Or for the part I didnt know how it felt to me happy..

I cant understand you fulley becuase fortunately for me...beauitul girl came
into my life to counter balnce that.
Even then I felt I was never good enough for them.
In a lot of ways I played a big part of
dystroying those relationship.

I still dont have it all figure out. Cuz I still have a lot of relationship issues.

Thou my life had gotten better from
working on myself and working on myself esteem. It hasnt been perfect or a walk in the park.

I had to get to that piont of having had enough...even then after getting well
or doing better I would still relasp
into my old ways...time and time again
throughout my life.

I hope you're not as bad as me but do keep trying.

I still do things I dont want to do...such as attending support group meetings.
Most of the time I dont feel like it...
but the alternative is go into a deep
depression or the pit of dispair. .

Im asian...and theres nothing I can do to change the colure of my skin or race.

I recenty just moved to a place where
there was alot of hateful people and biggots lives. Again Im only Asian Dude in town....As for the longest time..I was the only asain kid in school.

But U know Me....I dont really give a fresia what people think or say about me anymore.....I wasnt always like this or have this attitude.

i know what yee try tell but i am shy and quiet i know be skinny and good looking having confidence get attention but i am nervous around
males unless i have argue with them. but i even if i did look like supermodel or Hollywood actress i still would't be attarct a guy .

i don't know what they want every guy wants differnt thing so i know what to do

unlucky in life said:
i am trying to look through the eyes of male who very selective male of breeding looking some thing specific
certain and look temperament .

but the irish men in my country don't no longer want irish girls they want the Hollywood stunning women from other countries
Poland, Latvia, Spain , France , Italy , Greece , basely European countries

Maybe you should leave Ireland to somewhere where they are more accepting of you.

Im not going to lie to U.
Im a guy and Im visual.

I Isolated myself 3 yrs ago.
Being around people period made me want to vommit. Poeple disgusted me.
I felt phscially sick.swea, or had anxiety..

I was also out of shape..skiney but out of shape...women dosnt fine that attractive either.

So I force myself to GO waking everyday.
It was a struggle for me at first...
It took me two weeks to actaully make it to the park...I only live a block from the park.lol

A little bit at a time...Id walk wiht my MP3 player or sit at a park bench and watch people...My goal was to be around
people without vommiting..

My mind also became less foggy as time
with on....a litle bit at a time.

It wasnt perfect. I had plenty of problems...Id run into my ex gf and other guys were hitting up on her..
Stuff like that got to me.....

Your only less than 30.
You.re sill young.

I was over 40 going through that..
I felt old...old and not a woman
would want anything to do with me.

Plus being in a depressed state as I was....I was unemplyed..which
made it even more depressing...
Cuase no woman would want a 40
yr old asain man without a Job..

My exgf was hit on by younger men
with new cars N money....
I felt depressed...and it would get
to me alot..
So..I come on here to read or wrtie whatever was bothering me.....

But I stll when walking everyday...
draging my ass and my feet...Trugging it.
I forced myself sometimes even in tears...Id walk for miles.

beans said:
unlucky in life said:
i am trying to look through the eyes of male who very selective male of breeding looking some thing specific

but the irish men in my country don't no longer want irish girls they want the Hollywood stunning women from other countries

Maybe you should leave Ireland to somewhere where they are more accepting of you.

wouldn't matter where i got guys will give me the same treatment rejection . because beauty more important in European then at home but now Ireland full of European young beauties i could never match

unlucky in life said:

Every guy wants a different thing; this includes that some guys WILL want someone who looks like you. You just having met them or seen them, but they do exist.

I felt more retarrded than Forrest Gump......I couldnt even fucken run.

I was heart broken, depresses, unemployed and pretty much almost homeless and over the hill.....

Sometimes I would walk for miles
into the night . I didnt know what
neighborhood I was in. 10 miles
away from home.. Tired...
I would just put one foot in fornt
of the other and walked home...
That was the best I could had done
at that time....I walked. .

unlucky in life said:
beans said:
unlucky in life said:

wouldn't matter where i got guys will give me the same treatment rejection . because beauty more important in European then at home but now Ireland full of European young beauties i could never match

I swear Nigerian men love white and big girls.

unlucky in life said:

Well, you swear up and down that ALL men want a skinny model. So which is it? Do they all want the same, or is everyone different?

VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

Well, you swear up and down that ALL men want a skinny model. So which is it? Do they all want the same, or is everyone different?

different types of skinny models from different countries
hair colour, eyes. personality they just want then i can possible give .

Argentinian guy wants them all from every where like big doll collection
he said he didn't hate me because i am irish he just hate me .he also its not the country its me, i was told disspear and i did by his hand .
any irish woman but as long as its not me is the most important
thing

why are you obsessed with some guy that you apparently never even knew?

I know a lot of guys that prefer heavier women. They actually find skinny women disgusting.
So, I guess you're wrong.
And yes, I also know guys that ONLY want thin women and are disgusted by heavier women.
And I also know men who don't ******* care what weight the woman is.

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:
unlucky in life said:

different types of skinny models from different countries
hair colour, eyes. personality they just want then i can possible give .

Men also prefer different weight sizes.

unlucky in life said:
Argentinian guy wants them all from every where like big doll collection
he said he didn't hate me because i am irish he just hate me

He is not /all/ men.

Reading all her threads, which she seems to create every couple of weeks makes me feel like I am on a merry-go-round. I jump on for the ride, go on and on about the same thing, and back it goes!

It makes sense to me thou....

Whether or not I new a person that will or not...I kept play the stupid tape in my head of some stupid
ass chick said to me in HS for years. She was very mean and hateful.
I didnt even know her nor wanted
to know her.

Heres a salution...Google it.
Theres article about changing ur negative inner vioce.
It gose into details of how and why
a person have negative inner vioce
or dialog...It also gives you instructions of how to remove it...

Its the samething as a guy talking himself out of asking a chick out
or anybody that talks him/herself out of getting what they want..

Minus said:

but he add lot females he doesn't know and has never seen they pick him at random he doesn't blocked them

unlucky in life said:
but he add lot females he doesn't know and has never seen they pick him at random he doesn't blocked them

You feel that is a reason for this ongoing obsession over some total stranger?

unlucky in life said:
Minus said:

that doesn't answer the question

What the hell is so special about this guy that makes him deserve so much of your time when he has made it CLEAR that he doesn't want anything to do with you

Latest posts

Back