never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlucky in life said:
nerdygirl said:
Could you tell us what exactly you want us to say? We've all given you a lot of advice, but you don't like any of it. So what do you want from us?

but i want guy accepted me for who i am.i am improving but incomparable other women i am clown .they are so beautiful looking and skinny and perfect thats not me at all i don't feel right in high heels. or dresses and make up, doing my hair ,none feels like me i don't know what is me

Okay. That is what you want from a man. Unfortunately, you said earlier that you wouldn't be attracted to a man who would be attracted to you as you are. Either way, you didn't answer my question.

"What do you want from us?"

It seems like you're not satisfied with anything we say.

you said earlier that you wouldn't be attracted to a man who would be attracted to you as you are- yes vice versa that how it works for me
i like him and he hates me

i don't what i want from man because men don't bother with me -because of my poor quality looks

unlucky in life said:
i don't what i want from man because men don't bother with me -because of my poor quality looks

Why don't you find a man who would be attracted to you?

1) Not all men respond to the same looks, and

2) if you feel that all of the men in your area are like that, then find a larger pool of men in another place.

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

Why don't you find a man who would be attracted to you?

1) Not all men respond to the same looks, and

2) if you feel that all of the men in your area are like that, then find a larger pool of men in another place.
Why don't you find a man who would be attracted to you? -that what i have been doing

Correction. What you've BEEN doing is chasing after men who make it clear to you that they AREN'T interested. It's not like they're lying to you. They're being brutally honest with you, and you still don't seem to get the message.

VanillaCreme said:
Correction. What you've BEEN doing is chasing after men who make it clear to you that they AREN'T interested. It's not like they're lying to you. They're being brutally honest with you, and you still don't seem to get the message.

vanilla girl its kind point me explain me problem to you.you might get it right all time but i don't ,i have limited choice living on small island.you are frustration me more ny saying stuff like you. i can't seem to understand you. u might pick a guy get it right i have 18 years of life getting rejects even by so average looking guys i am frustrated and lonely enough besiding you driving pointing nails in to to make feel worse about my problem i didn't lie to any of them .they lied to me. you can with them men all you like.

men are no angels stop making out that there are . believe me there not

This sounds like you are just going for men who are very good looking disregarding personality or even caring about their personality. If you are going to be so shallow then there is a good chance you will be single all your life.

It certainly sounds like you are pursuing men who are not interested for whatever reasons and you can not let it go. It sort of seems to me like you are treating these guys almost like objects, glorifying them and wanting them as a prtner almost like they are a trophy.

You should never view getting into a relationship like that... you should approach men and get to know them just like you would a friend. If things happen to go well then perhaps see if the guy wants to take it a bit further.

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

vanilla girl its kind point me explain me problem to you.you might get it right all time but i don't ,i have limited choice living on small island.you are frustration me more ny saying stuff like you. i can't seem to understand you. u might pick a guy get it right i have 18 years of life getting rejects even by so average looking guys i am frustrated and lonely enough besiding you driving pointing nails in to to make feel worse about my problem i didn't lie to any of them .they lied to me. you can with them men all you like.

men are no angels stop making out that there are . believe me there not

Excuses. That's all I'm reading in that paragraph. Quote me where I said men were angels? I think you need to stop fabricating things.

unlucky in life said:
vanilla girl its kind point me explain me problem to you.you might get it right all time but i don't ,i have limited choice living on small island.you are frustration me more ny saying stuff like you.

What prevents you from living on a small island, then? And Ireland is not, persay, tiny - but nothing stops you from leaving your country if you really wanted to.

Sorry if this comes across as harsh, BUT if you want help and/ or advice then read the previous 5 pages, if you simply wish to justify your self hatred then start a thread labelled just that.
A great many people have put the time in to offer you sound advice and all you seem to respond with is repetitive self loathing, literally your posts seem to repeat themselves with no acknowledgment of what has been said previously.
*Banging head against brick wall*

Cuz Lots of people on here r retarded just like her. :p

Cant understand normal thinking

YOU CANT FIX PEOPLE.....

"I can only change myself and not other".

No serenity...no acceptence no courage.no chane no wisdom . no diferent. LoL

LC, I'd appreciate if you didn't call anyone retarded. I'm sure others would appreciate that too.

you can make some one see they need to change.
so they can fix/change themselves.
but in this case it just aint coming across.

thats why it isnt working in this case.
you need to be open for it.
what i would expect someone to be if your asking for advise here.

you can show/tell someone things about themselves they didnt know or hadnt notised or dont want to see.
so yeah you can`t FORCE them to see you can onely show them.
what they do with it depends on the person.

I think UIL is just testing the limit she can push us before we all become insane by reading the same thing over and over again

I dont believe shes is doing it on purpose with a visish intent.

I lived or love people kind of like her. Not excalty the same symtoms but
Its relatively the same principle.
Using the word " SICK" takes the
judgmental aspect out of it.

Then again people like to take on a role of play sick...The pay off are
attendtiond and sympathy.

Living in denial.

Its kind of like a paradox or
crack pot and Kettle.

I too live in denail if I believe I can fix her.
I wish I was wrong more than u think

I want to be wrong more than anything that I can fix the onEs I love..

Just from I own personal experince..
I tried everyting under the sun
to save the ones I love...

Anywhere from treatment, support groups, counseling, professional help, praying, begging, pleading, ultimatum..etc..etc
A part of me still cant accept it...
Lots of guilt and fustrations.
Thats how the DIS EASE / pains spreads.

To save myself from the insanity...
I must LET GO or walk away from it....

Not easy to do when you care and love
people....Guilt hits me here too.

Easier to walk away from a stranger.
When its the love of ur life....not easy
not easy at all.

Lonesome Crow said:
I dont believe shes is doing it on purpose with a visish intent.

I lived or love people kind of like her. Not excalty the same symtoms but
Its relatively the same principle.
Using the word " SICK" takes the
judgmental aspect out of it.

Then again people like to take on a role of play sick...The pay off are
attendtiond and sympathy.

Living in denial.

Its kind of like a paradox or
crack pot and Kettle.

I too live in denail if I believe I can fix her.

I wish I was wrong more than u think

I want to be wrong more than anything that I can fix the onEs I love..

Just from I own personal experince..
I tried everyting under the sun
to save the ones I love...

Anywhere from treatment, support groups, counseling, professional help, praying, begging, pleading, ultimatum..etc..etc

A part of me still cant accept it...
Lots of guilt and fustrations.
Thats how the DIS EASE / pains spreads.

So you defend her in the above post

But ridicule and insult in the post below.

Lonesome Crow said:
Cuz Lots of people on here r retarded just like her. :p

Cant understand normal thinking

YOU CANT FIX PEOPLE.....

"I can only change myself and not other".

No serenity...no acceptence no courage.no chane no wisdom . no diferent. LoL

Latest posts

Back