never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i could done with out block and verbal abuse .like he said he got plenty of choice well as i have don't .
so why i be important to any one in the 1st when they plenty of choice .

yes why would they bother well don't if that helps

unlucky in life said:
well i could done with out block and verbal abuse .like he said he got plenty of choice well as i have don't .

Hate to break it to you, but ANYONE has a right to block ANYONE they want to. That is not verbal abuse, that doesn't make you a victim. Hell, I have like 5 or 6 people blocked from my facebook page. And if you can see his name, he didn't block you. If he blocked you, you wouldn't be able to find him AT ALL.

well i can't find at all.him he called yes that i called verbal abuse i don;t what you called that where you come from

unlucky in life said:

It's not abuse what he did to you. You only think it is because you want his time and attention. It is abuse what you're doing to him though. Leave him be.

unlucky in life said:
well i can't find at all.him he called yes that i called verbal abuse i don;t what you called that where you come from

Honey, I've had verbal abuse given to me for 7 years BY MY HUSBAND. I know all about verbal abuse. A stranger calling you ugly is not what I would deem verbal abuse. It's an OPINION

do you know what you 2 girls should team up wounder woman and bat girl .
frankly vallina sweetly you might think i am wrong i don't really care . because you are all mixed up you girl. so he can devoted his time
to 18 year old school girl . caille girl i though me and you were get along probably not. so you pair of girls can defend this guy all yee want i know what happened. defend him away. valiina you might love men but i don't i won.t defend a guy either . think he poor when he was manipulated me in the 1st place. because you think innocent well believe is not he player like Argentina men do you know any Argentina men have you deal with any .2 may be more . how many Argentinean men have yee 2 girls dealth over the years 2 may more i.d love to know
ah well .

We aren't defending him so much as trying to show you that you aren't innocent in all this.
I know what verbal abuse is. A few comments here and there that you don't like doesn't qualify as that.

We have all been trying to make you see that you can't go through life worrying about what ONE guy said to you. What he said does not make it okay for you to create a bunch of different facebook pages and obsess over him. YOU NEED TO LIKE YOURSELF. You need to make yourself realize that you are not worthless, that you are not ugly. People who don't like you for WHO YOU ARE are not worth your time. They don't deserve to be in your life.

waiting.gif

I wanted to eat this taco once, but the guy at the counter of the taco bell was like "nah I don't want to sell you a taco" and I was like "why the fresia not?" and he was like "Because you stand outside the store 24/7 panting and drooling through the windows waiting for it to open and I find it creepy!" and I was like "fresia you and your verbal abuse, you're just not selling it to me because I don't have any money!"

and he was like "uh... yeah, that is the reason, now please leave" and then after he kicked me out I was like "This place discriminates against poor people!" fresia I was pissed, I tried telling people but they didn't understand, they didn't know the *full* story about what this person was really like, only selling tacos to people who had money. Then people kept coming by and telling me that it was his right not to sell me tacos if I didn't have any money, and I was like "That is total bullshit! He's just discriminating against poor people! I have every right to a taco!"

Then my friend came up to me and was like "You know, tacofest 2011 is taking place outside of the city right now and they are giving away free tacos." and I was like "But I can't leave the city! I want *this* taco!" as I glared angrily through the window at the employee. Who was *still* ignoring me. I couldn't believe the utter gall of that gardenia.

I waited outside that store for a year, knowing that he was gonna crack and give me my taco, then someone else was like "They have tinted windows on the store, he can't even see that you are there." Which I thought was completely unfair because he could easily see me if he left the store to stare at me. But he was just ignoring me for all of those *other* people who had money for tacos. Life is so unfair!

taco`s remind me of Beavis and Butthead.

and Lucky.
people here have been trying to help you for days now.
so obviously some people care about you.

Limlim said:
I wanted to eat this taco once, but the guy at the counter of the taco bell was like "nah I don't want to sell you a taco" and I was like "why the fresia not?" and he was like "Because you stand outside the store 24/7 panting and drooling through the windows waiting for it to open and I find it creepy!" and I was like "fresia you and your verbal abuse, you're just not selling it to me because I don't have any money!"

and he was like "uh... yeah, that is the reason, now please leave" and then after he kicked me out I was like "This place discriminates against poor people!" fresia I was pissed, I tried telling people but they didn't understand, they didn't know the *full* story about what this person was really like, only selling tacos to people who had money. Then people kept coming by and telling me that it was his right not to sell me tacos if I didn't have any money, and I was like "That is total bullshit! He's just discriminating against poor people! I have every right to a taco!"

Limlim said:
Then my friend came up to me and was like "You know, tacofest 2011 is taking place outside of the city right now and they are giving away free tacos." and I was like "But I can't leave the city! I want *this* taco!" as I glared angrily through the window at the employee. Who was *still* ignoring me. I couldn't believe the utter gall of that gardenia.

I waited outside that store for a year, knowing that he was gonna crack and give me my taco, then someone else was like "They have tinted windows on the store, he can't even see that you are there." Which I thought was completely unfair because he could easily see me if he left the store to stare at me. But he was just ignoring me for all of those *other* people who had money for tacos. Life is so unfair!

emot15.gif

Latest posts

Back