never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i,,d like to find nice guy i,d like in this country thats not shallow who doesn't expect supermodel in her teens.

some one more real like i am tired of being single old woman some who i comfortable with have things in common have
laugh with but i choose wrong all the time and then i end up alone
alone. i have rubbish taste in men rubbish i,d really find who nice genuine country lad the magic words there
are genuine and decent .

i,d admit i pick Argentina guy but i didn't know i only chatted to him for 4 months i don't know any thing about him really its just i try
be friend who he didn't want .i can't force some one to be my friend .
people add me on facebook i make comment on there facebook there delete it nice aren't they
then he city guy i am country type from farming background completely different from him.
he younger then me. may be a guy i like 2 years younger would be plenty

Being different from someone doesn't mean anything. I'm different from my guy. He's country, and I've always lived in densely populated areas. Relax a little bit. Being so tightly wound up is not good.

unlucky in life said:
i,,d like to find nice guy i,d like in this country thats not shallow who doesn't expect supermodel in her teens.

some one more real like i am tired of being single old woman some who i comfortable with have things in common have
laugh with but i choose wrong all the time and then i end up alone
alone. i have rubbish taste in men rubbish i,d really find who nice genuine country lad the magic words there
are genuine and decent .

i,d admit i pick Argentina guy but i didn't know i only chatted to him for 4 months i don't know any thing about him really its just i try
be friend who he didn't want .i can't force some one to be my friend .
people add me on facebook i make comment on there facebook there delete it nice aren't they
then he city guy i am country type from farming background completely different from him.
he younger then me. may be a guy i like 2 years younger would be plenty

Okay, I'm liking your line of thinking now and from what I have seen of people where I live, which is a small farming village in the middle of nowhere, they seem to end up with people from within the "countryside community".
This is not to say that town and country people cannot be in a relationship, however I would imagine that there would be far less commonalities. On the other hand this could be a beneficial facet of a relationship offering both parties ample areas of intrigue, discovery and exploration.
Ultimately it all depends upon the individuals concerned, and if you think you would be best suited to a "country boy" then go for it, IMO we're far better than townies!!! LOL

Agreed! Go for men who are local to you, men who are like you and have stuff in common with you.

I also wanted to say that there is a man who I really really like, I could fall in love with him so easily. We know each other in person, hes very nice to me, he knows I am into him, but hes just not into me. Does it break my heart? Yes! Do I obsess over him? Yeah, I did for a bit, but you just got to let things go that arent going to work out.

here it is

i like him he hates me

he likes me but i don't really like him - this one doesn't exist becasue males hate me am i am just showing you what i am getting at

unlucky in life said:
here it is

i like him he hates me

he likes me but i don't really like him - this one doesn't exist becasue males hate me am i am just showing you what i am getting at

OK, softwarefreak = male,
softwarefreak responds to posts = Yes
softwarefreak is considerate and patient = Yes, well...
Has softwarefreak seen you = No
Would seeing you change softwarefreak's opinion = No
Does softwarefreak hate you = No

Sorry, but your logic appears flawed to me.

i feel too old i feel like some one grandmother i feel that old in comparion to people in 20s like old grandmother
i feel so old along side younger people i really do

holy sweet god,i was only gonna read the first few at the beginning and end,and i ended up reading them all.

anyway,i think the real problem is you're still into that guy on facebook,you just gotta forget about him.and you tend to say things about that one specific guy,and then say all men think what he's said/what he thinks.and that's of course not true.although i know it is very easy to have that type of outlook.

you need to just forget about him and look for someone else,if you still seem interested in some particular guy,then other men won't think you're interested in them,and because of that they probably won't try even if they otherwise would.also making negative generalizations about all men is effectively insulting every guy who see's/hears them.so in a sense you're sort of verbally abusing men before they know you and you know them.concur just means agree.

and facebook isn't really meant to be a dating site,maybe people are just nicer in the Irish countryside so whatever he said/did hurt a lot,but where i live most people are complete ******** for no reason in particular,which is how most people on the internet are too,so just keep in mind you're likely to run into a lot of harsh words online.

if you just wanna talk,as in normally rather than via forum posts then feel free to send me a private message anytime.i am and have been prone to quite severe self loathing myself,so i can understand where you're coming from,but you should really try to just focus on something other than the guy you met on facebook.

*sigh*

2066.gif
[/url][/img]

Latest posts

Back