Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol not odd but amusing all the same =)

I feel guilty if I kill a cockroach.

Btw MissGuided, matchstick heads taste kinda salty and not too bad tbh

^Ha, good to know. If I have any extras, I'll be sure to send them your way then.

Not odd, but those suckers totally need to be killed. Ew.

I have a specific 'aisle route' when shopping at the grocery store. If I deviate from that process, it just feels wrong. Odd or not?

Fortunately I've kicked the habit MissGuided ;)

Not odd

When I serve my food, I can't have 2 different types of food touching unless they're in.a sandwich. Ex: Bacon and eggs should always sit at different sides of my plate

Not odd

If I turn on the TV and it's already 5 mins into a program/movie, I can't watch it. I feel like I probably missed something important. Odd or not?

Not odd.

I always have to finish a book I have started even if I hate it or bored to tears.

I'm going to go with odd, since if it's that bad just put it down!

I often talk to myself, like "turn left here, and it should be on the right.... there"

Not odd, I talk to myself all the time too...sometimes even answer. ;)

All my books have to be placed in a certain order on the bookshelf: largest to smallest, left to right. If one is taller than the one beside it, then all is wrong with the universe. Odd or not?

Not odd - just good common sense!

I have to pick out my outfit for work the night before because I have serious brain fog in the mornings. Odd or not?

Not odd, more like a personal preference.

I have no idea of the science behind how light bulbs work. I just know they turn on and off. Odd or not?

Not odd. :)

When I have to get out of the house,if I hear neighbors on the stairs,I wait for them to go away and after that,go out.Odd or not?

Not odd. Safe.

I like to stand in the open and gaze at the stars. Odd or not?

Aren't we all :). Not odd

I wash my dishes in the order of cutlery, big plates, small plates, bowls, cups and glasses then pans and trays odd?

Not odd - I do essentially the same, except I wash the silverware & glasses before the dinnerware or glasses. Pots/pans always last.

I get a little excited when I know a storm is coming. Odd or not?

Not odd, I do too, unless I am odd too? :)

I set two alarm clocks for work, odd?

Not odd.

When I drink wine, it must be a wine glass. I can't take it seriously in a paper cup or other vessel. Odd or not?

Latest posts

Back