Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I do it pretty much any time I say anything anywhere

Is it odd that I fantasize about the Wu-Tang Clan dressing up like ponies at the birthday parties of young children

I'm not going to lie here... that's pretty odd!

I can't function if my cutlery drawer is messy. Odd?

Not at all in my eyes.

Is it odd when I wake in the middle of the night I play forum games or tend to my hayday farm?

I have no idea what a 'hayday farm' is, but I do not find it in anyway peculiar that you answer forum games during the night - I've been known to do the same thing myself.

Although I pay a significant amount of money for the full Sky+HD and BTTV packages, I almost always seem to have more fun watching sporting events on pirated streams... odd?

No, probably less ads.

Is it odd that the piracy warnings and un-skippable messages about how 'this does not represent the views of xxxx studio' etc etc actually make me want to use downloaded movies more, even if I own the DVD?

No, because it's an asinine law.

Is it odd seeing a woman using an umbrella in sunshine?

no, she could be using it to protect her skin from getting sunburnt

is it odd that i can't stand being in a room with open drawers/doors etc? if a door is left open i just can't concentrate on anything else...

Yes, lord knows where you'll put your frying pan. :p

Is it odd to want to own a black panther?

Not at all - I can agree, dependent upon to whom the foot is attached.

Is it odd that come out of my skin when someone can't be bothered to clear the stupid timer when taking food out of the microwave??

^Sorry don't get it, so will go with not odd.

Is it odd I like to put a bit of every bit of food on my fork to create the perfect bite?

Isn't that what most people do? I'm going with not odd.

I've been wracking my brain for a question and I'm coming up blank, odd?

Nope - I had a similar challenge. Which is why my question is....

I like hot sauce on my scrambled eggs. Odd or not?

I haven't had it but it sounds good so going to say Not.

Is it odd that when I read text messages I read it in the persons voice in my head?

Nope, I do that too... and I'll take it a step further. I hear the posts on this forum and I have NO idea how anyone here actually sounds. You sound like Mel Sykes when she did the Boddington's adverts.

I enjoy watching old adverts on Youtube more than watching new programmes on TV, odd?

Nope - lots of crap on TV these days. Network programmers and I have very different definitions of 'reality'.

Bleach makes me sneeze - twice in a row. Odd or not?

Not odd... same happens here.

I drink coffee completely black. No sugar, milk or other stuff.

Yea, a bit odd....how did that taste?!

The word, 'doo-doo' makes me giggle like a mental patient. Odd or not?

Latest posts

Back