Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no

Shopping for food is my only form of socializing outside my home, is that odd?

Alma lost her spoon said:
Not odd

The last man I was physical with pulled a ligament in his penis(owchy!) during sex, odd?

Wait is this real? What the hell did he do?

And uhh...a little odd.

Instead of bookmarking websites, I write down detailed notes of whatever information is on the page. This way I have my own reference.

kamya said:
Not odd

The last man I was physical with pulled a ligament in his penis(owchy!) during sex, odd?

And uhh...a little odd.

Instead of bookmarking websites, I write down detailed notes of whatever information is on the page. This way I have my own reference.

Breaking your penis is very real. It doesn't involve ligaments, but it does involve rupturing the fibres on one or both sides of the penis. Here's a fun link for you - you can write it all down for your future delectation! ODD! lol.

OUCH!

I religiously arrange my cutlery drawer and I feel a real sense of pain if any of them are out of order. Feel free to ridicule my OCD :)

Cavey said:
kamya said:
Not odd

And uhh...a little odd.

Breaking your penis is very real. It doesn't involve ligaments, but it does involve rupturing the fibres on one or both sides of the penis. Here's a fun link for you - you can write it all down for your future delectation! ODD! lol.

OUCH!

I religiously arrange my cutlery drawer and I feel a real sense of pain if any of them are out of order. Feel free to ridicule my OCD :)

It was very real I can assure you kamya, & quite painful(also scary for the poor guy), however, he didn't rupture the fibres Cavey, it was his penile suspensory ligament that he hurt.

As for the cutlery OCD, I have what I would term 'opposite OCD' I really need something to be out of place, oddness of some sort, if everything is too orderly I get a bit twitchy so, erm odd haha, without ridicule

My favourite sarnie is banana, peanut butter & honey on rye bread, odd?

Cavey said:
kamya said:
Not odd

And uhh...a little odd.

OUCH!

It was very real I can assure you kamya, & quite painful(also scary for the poor guy), however, he didn't rupture the fibres Cavey, it was his penile suspensory ligament that he hurt.

I didn't think it was possible to injure your suspensory ligament without a cutting action. What do you know?! The penis break is apparently much more painful and much more alarming, because it is accompanied by a massive crack like a breaking bone. That's me put off sex forever... don't all weep at once, ladies. :p

Your sandwich is only odd in so much as I can't understand why anyone would ever eat a banana. They're high on my most hated food list. I may have mentioned them in the 5 things about me thread because the very smell of them makes me physically ill.

I can't think of a single thing to say, odd?

Latest posts

Back