Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not,I do that too,but it isn't as annoying as when you not wearing one and you know you're not wearing one!

I still have the habit of twiddling my wedding ring around my finger,even though I sold it 22 years ago!

odd (and the watch thing is odd too if you know you're not wearing it)

i still have the habit of tapping on things with my ring, but i haven't worn it for several months.

not odd

I can't stop looking up when a helicopter passes overhead,they've been around for 60 years,I know what one looks like,they,re not a particularly rare sight these days,but I still have crane my neck around to spot it.I have walked into several lamposts while doing this.

odd (the walking into lamp posts part)

I've probably seen the movie "Harry and the Hendersons" 50 times.

not odd at all

I turn my CD player's volume to an odd number even if that setting is too loud, because I don't like even numbers.

Odd....numbered.

I like to have everything in even numbers, because I don't like odd numbers.

odd you are

years ago a coworker told me that every time someone says "Got a minute?" she thinks "Get a tan!" this is because of some dumb commercial from long ago. the same thing happens to me ever since she told me!

Stop drinking in the mornings Arnie.You're sounding ODD

I'm so polite,I step into the road when a school girl is coming towards me on a narrow footpath!

Sorry babe, that's not odd at all

I put my left sock on before my right and my left shoe on first. If I pick up the right first, I put it down and pick up the left.

Hahahahaha....yes, I do. In fact I was known in my old school as the sock lady. I would wear such funky socks.....anyway, that's another story. So I take it the wearing of the socks is the odd part of my post......lol.

Not odd considering your age,but,you're a very,very,naughty boy!

I think my 9 year old grandson is a little s**t,because he keeps killing me on C.O.D. Death Match!

LMAO thats odd. My grandparents wouldn't think I was a little s**t.....or did they LOL.

I can't swallow pills. It feels as if I'm gonna choke and die.

applepear said:
LMAO thats odd. My grandparents wouldn't think I was a little s**t.....or did they LOL.

I can't swallow pills. It feels as if I'm gonna choke and die.

Thats not odd. some people just find that harder than others.

I never wear sandals without socks.

When eating a meal I eat everything separately and can't eat it of 2 different things touch on the plate.

Latest posts

Back