Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the double negative.........confusing confusing........sandals with socks is ODD! what kind of crime of fashion is this........

Sandals have always rubbed my heels raw so if i wear them without socks it hurts like hell.

INTERPOL said:
When eating a meal I eat everything separately and can't eat it of 2 different things touch on the plate.

Thats surprisingly normal. i don't find it odd at all i know a few people that do that all the time.

Miss Demeanour said:
Not odd I do the same:)

I like to walk around the house stark naked when there's no one else around.

not odd, i do that also, sometimes i even go out to our back garden nothing on but my birthday suit :D

i use the men's toilets. (im a girl lol)

Not odd at all, I did the same thing when my cat was alive. He used to love to argue with me.

I pick the skin off my thumbs (bad habit I inherited from my father) whenever I'm deep in thought or nervous.

Only the "animal language".

I like horseradish on my peanut butter.

Alma lost her spoon said:
Maybe slightly odd, but I rather fancy trying it now you mention it.

I wont wear two sox the same, surely that is odd?

odd...yes...but not in a bad way :)

I wear green contacts and I have pale blue eyes...odd?

Not!

I sleep for about three or four hours every morning... that's all the sleep I ever get.

Not in my book, I'm much the same, I'm very 'yang' in many areas of my being so I see the darkness as some 'yin' balancing things up a bit.

I enjoy having hot wax dripped & poured on my naked flesh....odd?

not...i think pleasure and pain go hand in hand...

people describe my home as 'halloween all year 'round'...odd?

Latest posts

Back