Odd or Not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd - seafood is the devil incarnate

I sing my actions as I do them ("I'm having a pee", "I'm doing the washing")

(Minty,that's not odd,that's just totally weird) joking. Ha!

I love fish and chip sandwiches with raspberry ripple ice cream on them.Odd or what ?

Fairly odd-if it had been tutti-fruiti tho THAT would be odd indeed haha

Tutti-Fuckin-fruiti lmao

I haven't used a brush or a comb for my hair in manys a year-odd?

Possibly, but then neither have I, my hair is significantly shorter and less impressive though.

I used to only date girls with alliterative names... odd?

It's a bit odd if you consciously chose to implement this as deciding criteria in dating pursuits, if the girls just coincidentally had those names it would be less odd. Seems kind of limiting anyway, like what if you were mobbed by supermodels with nonalliterative names who wanted you to take them out...Then again, I suppose you could always get them drunk and take them to the government office to have their names legally changed XD..but then you'd have to tuck her in and wait 6 months before the name change officially took effect, by which time she opted to get a last minute sex change, but you've already invested so much time wooing her and changing her name that it's too late to stop now.

Is it odd that I frequently talk to myself in public?

Not if you are not asking yourself questions and then Answering them.

Is it odd that I favor one person in my whole family and it shows? (Not a child--and NO not sexually!)

No, I used to do that all the time as a way of compensating for not participating in life. Also I kind of have this morbid curiosity where I want to understand as much as I can about other people but I'm afraid of them knowing me.

Is it odd that I believe unicorns really do exist in the world...regardless of what Obama says

No, I used to believe in them as well. And fairies

Is it odd that I change into my PJs right when I get home if I know I won't be going out later?

You mean use them in order to add up or something? I don't find it odd, but it's not something I would personally do. If you're just counting them to check that all ten are present then that's a little weird.

I didn't have anything to say here, but I decided to reply anyway... odd?

Latest posts

Back