Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 9

- I should have stated SoZ expansion pack for NWN2

- there are some games like Morrowind, Oblivion, that i practice "under-leveling"

- ^^^ i have attached a picture of my party from May 12th

- (I still can not figure out which character between the three i like best)

box_soz.gif
iYs-rxHzm_JggekjINx9l7ICJIgWARyMy9p4mXunZgHqhib-QaCyKZhT-b5aJBengDupZRjxsKuDXHuAya2r_WuU6vl-WRfVgxf1VgnuyuBnyVpSn2ujZF3T1Th5gt3OXU6bA1YszvR3BkKeEASpC4ue9QA

LoneKiller said:
Bones said:
Neverwinter Nights II this past month for nostalgia - played it with only three characters instead of four to six characters - leveled up fast because of it.
Yep.
I use to purposely kill off the rest of my party for that very reason. Some games, it wasn't possible though. It's a cool and effective method of level grinding.

Attachments

• NWN2_SS_051212_131938.jpg
    NWN2_SS_051212_131938.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 15
i just imported my femshep to ME3 and surprisingly.... it worked. unlike for many other people having an issue with it keeping the same face. she looks slightly different, but not enough to ruin it for me. who knows when ill get to actually play the game again though.

Got the 50(+) free flow combo achievement in Arkham City using Nightwing. I never thought I would ever get that one. The highest I ever got was up to 30 with Robin before being hit or messing it up. That will be the last time I play it for awhile because Lego Batman 2 comes out tomorrow, WOOT!

my friend is letting me use his 360 that he never uses anyway while he moves so i am back to gaming regularly for now. :) its a launch model so it doesnt have VD though. luckily i can still game with my headset. i have been playing syndicate. not a bad game, but some wasted potential. its very linear and very short. a game like this would be better suited with open world areas, hub style like deus ex or bioshock. i hope to finish syndicate tonight and start the darkness II tomorrow, which i hear is also very short.

edgecrusher said:
my friend is letting me use his 360 that he never uses anyway while he moves so i am back to gaming regularly for now. :) its a launch model so it doesnt have VD though. luckily i can still game with my headset. i have been playing syndicate. not a bad game, but some wasted potential. its very linear and very short. a game like this would be better suited with open world areas, hub style like deus ex or bioshock. i hope to finish syndicate tonight and start the darkness II tomorrow, which i hear is also very short.
Alright! Good stuff.

i had to rage quit on the final boss in syndicate, lol. its a long fight and if you die you have to start at the beginning of the fight. instead of being legitimately difficult its cheap trial and error BS and i dont have the patience for those kind of boss fights. it sucked me out of the experience and now i dont care anymore. i moved on to the darkness 2 and so far its every bit as good as the first game. whoever does the voice for the darkness is amazing at it. and why hasnt this been made into a movie yet? the story of the first game is great for a movie.

I'm teaching my 65-yr-old mother to play World of Warcraft. (Needless to say, it's an amusing experience!) By some miracle she's managed to get to level 6 in the past two weeks. I'm actually really impressed! :)

Ashariel said:
I'm teaching my 65-yr-old mother to play World of Warcraft. (Needless to say, it's an amusing experience!) By some miracle she's managed to get to level 6 in the past two weeks. I'm actually really impressed! :)
That's so cool! Your mother is a gamer!:cool:

"I'm teaching my 65-yr-old mother to play World of Warcraft. (Needless to say, it's an amusing experience!) By some miracle she's managed to get to level 6 in the past two weeks. I'm actually really impressed!"

Ashariel that is so cool. I'd love to play with your mum but I am on Diablo III. Tell her that I am 50 and cheer her on.

Gratz to the grand finale LK.
I heard a lot of fun about the Batman games. If I only had two heads and four hands. I feel like, so little time, so much fun to do.

I play rpg's on my mobile phone too. Cred to Zombies, Run! for getting me off the potato couch mode and into running in the woods with headphones on and zombies, slobbering and groaning right behind me. One collects items you find to a base you build. There is a crew to guide you on your missions. 8 US dollars for 30 missions. I love it

hopsfox said:
"I'm teaching my 65-yr-old mother to play World of Warcraft. (Needless to say, it's an amusing experience!) By some miracle she's managed to get to level 6 in the past two weeks. I'm actually really impressed!"

Ashariel that is so cool. I'd love to play with your mum but I am on Diablo III. Tell her that I am 50 and cheer her on.

Gratz to the grand finale LK.
I heard a lot of fun about the Batman games. If I only had two heads and four hands. I feel like, so little time, so much fun to do.

I play rpg's on my mobile phone too. Cred to Zombies, Run! for getting me off the potato couch mode and into running in the woods with headphones on and zombies, slobbering and groaning right behind me. One collects items you find to a base you build. There is a crew to guide you on your missions. 8 US dollars for 30 missions. I love it
Thanks hopsfox.:)
It's always a nice feeling to beat a game.:D

I only play a few Text Based Games these days. Not like the old ones. Browser based. I'm doing good on the two main ones that I play :)

Good find, what a fine choice indeed. I remember it being good back in the day with some good graphics and good animations. I always wanted them to fine-tune the engine, it was good but could have been that little bit better with some fine-tuning and re-release it on more modern platformts. Good hidden gem though.

Lost Drifter said:
Good find, what a fine choice indeed. I remember it being good back in the day with some good graphics and good animations. I always wanted them to fine-tune the engine, it was good but could have been that little bit better with some fine-tuning and re-release it on more modern platformts. Good hidden gem though.
Thanks Drifter. Can't go wrong with a $3 price tag. lol

Picked up Transformers Fall of Cybertron yesterday and played a bit of it. Not impressed so far. You start off from the basics, can't do anything until the game allows you to. Can't fire your weapon, can't jump, can't transform, only until you are told what buttons to press. Even after the first short chapter and going into the next part I couldn't transform until I was allowed to. I don't like the new shooter set up either, you stand off to one side of the screen and can switch gun arms which shifts the screen view. The co-op is online only which sucks as well. I like games that allow in game co-op when it's multi character based, not strictly online.

Played Europa Universalis 3 as Moscow. About 5 times in a row.

Boy, the 15th century wasn't kind on the Russians. Will unite Russia some other day!

Picked up Persona 4 Arena recently, I hate fighting games but I enjoy the series so I figured I'd give it a try. Well, it's okay, I'm sure if I were into fighting games I could praise the fluid fighting system or the wonderfully balanced characters but all I can say is that I have some fun with it, not enough to have justified me paying full price for it but some fun has been had.

Latest posts

Back