Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean by simple? Simple foods? I'm curious
Single ingredient foods or zero processed foods like raw carrots, almonds, sauerkraut, cabbage, chicken, fish, etc, etc, etc. But, sauerkraut is still processed and it uses salt. So, I used simple. I think you get the idea though. :)

But, since I don't eat sugar, except for what is contain in tomatoes, simple foods taste really good. It's like my taste buds have become very sensative. Many vegetables taste sweet to me. Bitter gets translated to sweet in my brain. I eat cold sauerkraut out of the can as a dessert. :)

I'm thankful that I'm still healthy at my age. I can walk 2 miles every day and it's easy for me. I walked up 6 flights of steep stairs this morning and my breathing and pulse were back to normal in only a minute or two.
I'm 69 years old.

I'm thankful that I'm still healthy at my age. I can walk 2 miles every day and it's easy for me. I walked up 6 flights of steep stairs this morning and my breathing and pulse were back to normal in only a minute or two.
I'm 69 years old.
Constant stranger,that's awesome 🙂

Thankful most of my core group of friends will be in town for the holiday season. Looks like I'm going out for New Year's Eve.

Not to brag to anyone who is not going out, but I'm really glad because I barely ever get to see my friends anymore. I'm lucky if I see them once a year. COVID, distance, and adulthood in general has only made everything worse, so I'm glad we're able to meet up.

I'm lucky if I see them once a year. COVID, distance, and adulthood in general has only made everything worse, so I'm glad we're able to meet up.
I can totally relate to this man, I can't remember the last time I saw my daughter, guitar, yoga mat and a few changes of clothes are in the car I just need the missus to get in ( why does it take sooooooooo bloody long to get ready!? ) and we're going to drive through the night to the land of myth and magic and my wee girl. :)

I can totally relate to this man, I can't remember the last time I saw my daughter, guitar, yoga mat and a few changes of clothes are in the car I just need the missus to get in ( why does it take sooooooooo bloody long to get ready!? ) and we're going to drive through the night to the land of myth and magic and my wee girl. :)

Aww, that sounds like an awesome night....especially the "land of myth and magic" bit! Sounds like some good memories were made (y)

Aww, that sounds like an awesome night....especially the "land of myth and magic" bit! Sounds like some good memories were made (y)
If you are ever in England you must drive the A303, It's not about getting from A to B, it's a journey into the past not simply the mists and myths of Stonehenge, but through a time warp into the motoring age of Mr Toad and the joy of the open road, when travelling itself was fun, and not simply about getting there. It’s a nostalgic and romantic experience.

The guy who made this thread. You'll laugh at me, but in all seriousness, your friendship and chillness is wonderful.

Latest posts

Back