online dating sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
putter65 said:
putter65 said:
kinzeUK said:
I meant to say@the original poster, I recently had some loathsome little twat try and fleece me by sending me an email with a few photos of some beguilingly gorgeous 20 something Russian beauty and asking me to email back as 'she' was so interested. So I did purely for shits and giggles plus I wanted to see how long I could string THEM along before it became blatantly obvious that I realised what their game was. I loved how besides the appalling grammar and spelling which would then mysteriously be ok for a bit before lapsing back again, was that this girl kept asking me for photos (which I uploaded a few old ones of me and my friends) and would then ask again in the next email?!

Anyways, after the 3rd email I got completely ******* bored and pissed off with resorting to this charade for some kind of sad kicks, so I promptly just sent back an email with nothing but this link:

http://www.russian-dating-scams.com/scams/classification.htm

Strangely enough, I never heard a peep again.........

So yeah kids, if anyone here is being harangued by some scam artist vermin from Russia or similar, just send 'em that link and tell them that Uncle Stevey sent you.

And tell them "ебать с вами вырожденных отморозков" which is Russian for "fresia off you degenerate scumbag"

I am begininng to think this Russian lady is genuine. Or there is a chance she could be. She hasn't asked for money yet. She is visiting me in the next month or so. I've not spoken to her on the phone yet which is a bit suspicious. In her second to last email she mentioned going into a travel agency and getting the ball rolling on passports, checking prices etc. I was expecting her letter yesterday to say she didn't have the money to visit and could I help. But it didn't, she said she had the flu and didn't venture out. This made me think if it is a con she would be getting impatient now and be asking for travel money.

Regarding her 'falling in love' with me. Nothing surprizes me about women. Maybe she likes my letters ? Maybe she likes my outlook on life ? Maybe to her looks are not that important ?

We will see.

She asked for the travel money. I haven't answered. I won't again, not that daft.

[youtube]CQBNH3UFEC0[/youtube]

Lonesome Crow said:
putter65 said:
putter65 said:
kinzeUK said:
I meant to say@the original poster, I recently had some loathsome little twat try and fleece me by sending me an email with a few photos of some beguilingly gorgeous 20 something Russian beauty and asking me to email back as 'she' was so interested. So I did purely for shits and giggles plus I wanted to see how long I could string THEM along before it became blatantly obvious that I realised what their game was. I loved how besides the appalling grammar and spelling which would then mysteriously be ok for a bit before lapsing back again, was that this girl kept asking me for photos (which I uploaded a few old ones of me and my friends) and would then ask again in the next email?!

Anyways, after the 3rd email I got completely ******* bored and pissed off with resorting to this charade for some kind of sad kicks, so I promptly just sent back an email with nothing but this link:

http://www.russian-dating-scams.com/scams/classification.htm

Strangely enough, I never heard a peep again.........

So yeah kids, if anyone here is being harangued by some scam artist vermin from Russia or similar, just send 'em that link and tell them that Uncle Stevey sent you.

And tell them "ебать с вами вырожденных отморозков" which is Russian for "fresia off you degenerate scumbag"

I am begininng to think this Russian lady is genuine. Or there is a chance she could be. She hasn't asked for money yet. She is visiting me in the next month or so. I've not spoken to her on the phone yet which is a bit suspicious. In her second to last email she mentioned going into a travel agency and getting the ball rolling on passports, checking prices etc. I was expecting her letter yesterday to say she didn't have the money to visit and could I help. But it didn't, she said she had the flu and didn't venture out. This made me think if it is a con she would be getting impatient now and be asking for travel money.

Regarding her 'falling in love' with me. Nothing surprizes me about women. Maybe she likes my letters ? Maybe she likes my outlook on life ? Maybe to her looks are not that important ?

We will see.

She asked for the travel money. I haven't answered. I won't again, not that daft.

[youtube]FW3QuLxpqeo[/youtube]
[youtube]CDl9ZMfj6aE[/youtube]

whats wrong with you ? Jealous ?

I can't remember you ever encouraging anybody on here. All you talk about his yourself.

putter65 said:

I can't remember you ever encouraging anybody on here. All you talk about his yourself.

Yes, Im very Jealous Putter.....
Iv never had Russian Boobs before.
Im wondering if they're cold or purkie...

anyway...dude.
thats the second person you told...that person never asked for money.
It's our money. Do whatever you want...

You said it yourself that she did. You wrote it in black and white that she did....
Yes...get defencesive or whatever. i dont miss understand that either.
Your either a dafff or youre not.

Lonesome Crow said:
putter65 said:

Yes, Im very Jealous Putter.....
Iv never had Russian Boobs before.
Im wondering if they're cold or purkie...

anyway...dude.
thats the second person you told...that person never asked for money.
It's our money. Do whatever you want...

You said it yourself that she did. You wrote it in black and white that she did....
Yes...get defencesive or whatever. i dont miss understand that either.
Your either a dafff or youre not.

i did panic a bit when she mentioned 'not having the money for the trip' - because i was waiting for it. Felt it was all too good to be true.

Since then, I don't know. She's still writing letters. If it's a con job then would she write hundreds of letters until next year ?

I asked her over at xmas, she said 'no' - didn't have the time. Wouldn't she just say 'yes, I'll come over at xmas' - so she could get her hands on my money ?

So with all this in mind, I don't think she is a scammer. Whether she is a nutcase, I don't know ? - I have heard of women falling for men they haven't met.

Everything is cool though. It's another 11 months before she visits. Alot can happen. Maybe she will lose interest ? Maybe I will ?

dating sites?
hmmmm.. a friend of mine encourages me to find someone online. she's just kind of bothered me not having a lovelife. then one time she showed me a site and omg, most guys were too old. well, i'm not judging, but i think those men were just looking for someone to take care of them since they were to die soon.
i tried looking for friends on some chatrooms but hell, all i found were dirty old men giving indecent proposals.. grrrrr!

ironic said:
dating sites?
hmmmm.. a friend of mine encourages me to find someone online. she's just kind of bothered me not having a lovelife. then one time she showed me a site and omg, most guys were too old. well, i'm not judging, but i think those men were just looking for someone to take care of them since they were to die soon.
i tried looking for friends on some chatrooms but hell, all i found were dirty old men giving indecent proposals.. grrrrr!

i agree they are horrible. From my point of view, they are full of women who say they just want 'an honest man' - well I'm honest but it didn't do me any good.

hmmm.. i can't wait to find my other half.. i don't care how we're gonna meet,what matters is if u both have the feelings.. sometimes i wonder how it feels to have someone who loves me. :( i would admit it is lonely being alone.

Latest posts

Back