Online photo galleries

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
I think you would have. Let me show you one I just grabbed at random.

Female Rock Climber in the Verdon Gorge, La Palud-sur-Verdon, France.

Woah, that angle is crazy! Really captures the sheer size of the cliff I can't imagine what it must be like to climb up so high like that. It's an incredible view, to be sure. It would be both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time!

These photos of yours, are they ones you enjoy collecting, or are they ones you shot yourself?

TheSkaFish said:
These photos of yours, are they ones you enjoy collecting, or are they ones you shot yourself?

^ I was just about to ask that too. =] That's a cool picture, either way!

TheSkaFish said:
Woah, that angle is crazy! Really captures the sheer size of the cliff I can't imagine what it must be like to climb up so high like that. It's an incredible view, to be sure. It would be both exhilarating and terrifying at the same time!

I don't like heights so I have a hard time even looking at this photo but it's such a good one.

I'd do this provided I was in a helicopter with four seat belts attached to me.

TheSkaFish said:

Both!! The European photos I did not take because I've never been to Europe. Some of the Hawaiian ones are mine. Mostly they are collected. I have strict rules. They must be hi resolution and hi quality. Just like the one you saw.

It takes a lot of time to put the galleries together and the ones I did first I am torn about. I like the photos but I always like to tinker before I am satisfied. The last few I have done I am happier with.

Solivagant said:
^ I was just about to ask that too. =] That's a cool picture, either way!

Thank you. And I want you to know something. I appreciate you saying this. Thank you for commenting.

BeyondShy said:
Both!! The European photos I did not take because I've never been to Europe. Some of the Hawaiian ones are mine. Mostly they are collected. I have strict rules. They must be hi resolution and hi quality. Just like the one you saw.

That was a very cool photo. But now you've built up some suspense....you can't just leave us hanging with only one!

Why don't you show a couple more?

PS - and this might only interest me on the forum since I've seen few other people interested in this - but do you happen to have any photo galleries of cars? If you do, I'd love to see.

BeyondShy said:
Thank you. And I want you to know something. I appreciate you saying this. Thank you for commenting.

No need to thank me. I'd love to see some of the photos you've taken sometime too. =]

TheSkaFish said:
That was a very cool photo. But now you've built up some suspense....you can't just leave us hanging with only one!

Why don't you show a couple more?

I won't have it up that long. It is hosted on Imageshack.

TheSkaFish said:
PS - and this might only interest me on the forum since I've seen few other people interested in this - but do you happen to have any photo galleries of cars? If you do, I'd love to see.

No I don't, at least not yet. That's not a bad idea because it is easy to find hi quality car photos. I know where to look.

I do have one photo of an old classic car you may or may not like. Here goes.

A 1936 Packard Club Sedan, Crossing the Doyle Road Covered Bridge, Ashtabula County, Ohio

TECVJF.jpg

Solivagant said:
No need to thank me. I'd love to see some of the photos you've taken sometime too. =]

No, you don't understand. I am sincere about this. It means a lot to me that you took the time to come in here and say something as nice as that. Thank you again.

TheSkaFish said:
That was really cool. Keep 'em coming and if you do make a car album I'd love to see it!

That's just a small sample of what is there. I have some sports one but those are as popular around here as iced tea is to an Eskimo.

It's just a variety of photos that I thought would be nice to look at.

These are great photos! Whew - that cliff one gives me instant vertigo...I do not like heights at all. I couldn't take a picture like that for nothing, not even if I were safely strapped into a harness or something.

Love the antique car too - they sure don't make classy cars like those anymore.

BeyondShy said:
TheSkaFish said:
No problem and I would view them if you would make them available again.

I think you would have. Let me show you one I just grabbed at random.

Female Rock Climber in the Verdon Gorge, La Palud-sur-Verdon, France.

mZrdHg.jpg

that's great.

Why don't you start a 'photo of the day' thread ?
I would like to see more of your photo's !

Wow. I got dizzy just by looking at the photos. You probably have a very good camera, because the colours, shadows and light are so subtle and fine. On the car you can almost see the dust particles.
Lovely photos. I would like to see more. I missed the link to the gallery, but I`d love to see your work. Congratulations.

ringwood said:
These are great photos! Whew - that cliff one gives me instant vertigo...I do not like heights at all. I couldn't take a picture like that for nothing, not even if I were safely strapped into a harness or something.

Love the antique car too - they sure don't make classy cars like those anymore.

I don't blame you with that rock climbing one. I don't know how that woman was doing it or more importantly, why. I don't even like standing over a bridge and looking over.

That car photo was nice too. They really made things to last back then.

Thank you for commenting.

Triple Bogey said:
Why don't you start a 'photo of the day' thread ?
I would like to see more of your photo's !

No. It would be too hard to pull the photos from the different galleries and then host them on Imageshack. This is the main reason why I offered to show everyone my entire collection.

zero said:
Wow. I got dizzy just by looking at the photos. You probably have a very good camera, because the colours, shadows and light are so subtle and fine. On the car you can almost see the dust particles.
Lovely photos. I would like to see more. I missed the link to the gallery, but I`d love to see your work. Congratulations.

As I stated before I did not take the photo of the rock climber or of the car. I have never been to Europe or Ohio. Given the choice I would rather go to Europe.

I just found this thread after @TheRealCallie mentioned there was a thread. Well, I began to read, but stopped pretty soon thereafter because, well, sorry to say, but it just looked like you were throwing a tantrum. Why give a limited time offer to showcase your stuff? It’s like you were testing people’s interest, then got all sooky when the response wasn’t as you wished. Anyway, I’m still interested in seeing your work so if they still exist online, you can PM me a link if you want. I’ve been showcasing on Flickr for years; sometimes a photo gets no response other times a huge response. Sometimes responses flood in ages after I upload a image. It doesn’t matter to me either way.

As a fellow photographer, I’m genuinely interested in your work. Share it or not. It’s up to you.

I just found this thread after @TheRealCallie mentioned there was a thread. Well, I began to read, but stopped pretty soon thereafter because, well, sorry to say, but it just looked like you were throwing a tantrum. Why give a limited time offer to showcase your stuff? It’s like you were testing people’s interest, then got all sooky when the response wasn’t as you wished. Anyway, I’m still interested in seeing your work so if they still exist online, you can PM me a link if you want. I’ve been showcasing on Flickr for years; sometimes a photo gets no response other times a huge response. Sometimes responses flood in ages after I upload a image. It doesn’t matter to me either way.

As a fellow photographer, I’m genuinely interested in your work. Share it or not. It’s up to you.

Well, well. A response in here after over eight years. Impressive.

So I was throwing a tantrum? You weren't here eight years ago were you? It wasn't a tantrum. I reacted out of frustration because they made excuses not to want to view them. They did a lot of things to me back then that lead to my frustration here.

Yes I still have those galleries. That's all you need to know.

Well, well. A response in here after over eight years. Impressive.

So I was throwing a tantrum? You weren't here eight years ago were you? It wasn't a tantrum. I reacted out of frustration because they made excuses not to want to view them. They did a lot of things to me back then that lead to my frustration here.

Yes I still have those galleries. That's all you need to know.
I'm just saying that's how it read. "That's all you need to know"? All I wanted to do was enjoy someone else's photography. Maybe let that bee out of your bonnet.

I'm just saying that's how it read.
Then you read it wrong. These people at that time enjoyed giving me the cold shoulder. What they did here has never been forgotten.

"That's all you need to know"? All I wanted to do was enjoy someone else's photography. Maybe let that bee out of your bonnet.
YOU are a photographer. I collect photos from around the world and make what I hope are enjoyable hi-resolution galleries. A lot are about sports and that means people in here don't care about that. Since I don't take pictures like you I am not as good.

Then you read it wrong. These people at that time enjoyed giving me the cold shoulder. What they did here has never been forgotten.

YOU are a photographer. I collect photos from around the world and make what I hope are enjoyable hi-resolution galleries. A lot are about sports and that means people in here don't care about that. Since I don't take pictures like you I am not as good.
oh. for some reason i thought you were a photographer as well. looking at someone's "collection" of photographs is probably a little more of a niche, like going to an art gallery to look at other people's paintings, it does gain interest, but to more of a refined group of people, which may not exist here. This is my Flick account and I do have a tab there of favorites of other people's work, but I wouldn't expect people to go in there are look at it - it's more for me to reflect of what I like and get ideas etc.

oh. for some reason i thought you were a photographer as well. looking at someone's "collection" of photographs is probably a little more of a niche, like going to an art gallery to look at other people's paintings, it does gain interest, but to more of a refined group of people, which may not exist here. This is my Flick account and I do have a tab there of favorites of other people's work, but I wouldn't expect people to go in there are look at it - it's more for me to reflect of what I like and get ideas etc.
Nope, I'm good. I have no intention of going to your photo account since I am not good enough to be a photographer. All I do know is the ones who viewed my submissions enjoyed them. At least they said they did. After reading this who knows.

I looked at some of @okidoke’s photos. There some good stuff in there. I liked Cockatoo Lake, and was surprised to see a tree huger. Sometimes I ponder learning photography because I think it would help me explore my emotional side.

Latest posts

Back