Online photo galleries

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?? You don't like looking at other people's photos?
Sure I do. But this topic, this one right here is the one they hurt me the most on. So forget it. Best of luck with all your work. I mean that. And I will work on my own galleries which are not as good as yours.

I’m not in competition with you btw. I’m not seeking praise either. I’m just sharing atuff that others might like, who might find the same enjoyment form the scene as I did.

I’m interested to know the process you take to turn a photo which may be low res into a high res one.

I’m not in competition with you btw. I’m not seeking praise either. I’m just sharing atuff that others might like, who might find the same enjoyment form the scene as I did.

I’m interested to know the process you take to turn a photo which may be low res into a high res one.
Forget it.

I enjoyed collecting, organizing and posting the finished work.

Eight years this thread has made me mad. You may forget praise over time but rejection is a permanent companion.

Forget it.

I enjoyed collecting, organizing and posting the finished work.

Eight years this thread has made me mad. You may forget praise over time but rejection is a permanent companion.
Um I know all about rejection. I feel like your taking out your frustrations of the others from your time here on men. I’m reaching out, and now you’re rejecting me.

I thought you’d be coming back to enjoy something good, but seems otherwise. Just ignore me if you like.

Um I know all about rejection. I feel like your taking out your frustrations of the others from your time here on men. I’m reaching out, and now you’re rejecting me.
Not on my level. I’m not taking out my frustrations out on you. This subject makes me upset.
I thought you’d be coming back to enjoy something good, but seems otherwise. Just ignore me if you like.

I did come back to see some of the people that I have missed but I don’t know if I will see them all and if I bother you too much just remember I will be gone once again when the new year arrives so try to hang on. You can do it.

Not on my level. I’m not taking out my frustrations out on you. This subject makes me upset.
I’m sorry you’re getting upset. It’s not my intention. You obviously know a lot of hurt. Not sure why you assumed my level of rejection though.

I did come back to see some of the people that I have missed but I don’t know if I will see them all and if I bother you too much just remember I will be gone once again when the new year arrives so try to hang on. You can do it.
You don’t bother me. I’m trying to under you better.

I assumed nothing. Because I am not a photographer like you what I do doesn't measure up. I enjoy what I have done and the few that actually did see them did too.

Enjoy your time here. Don't let them gang up on you like you would have seen in this thread had you bothered to read the entire thing.

I assumed nothing. Because I am not a photographer like you what I do doesn't measure up. I enjoy what I have done and the few that actually did see them did too.

Enjoy your time here. Don't let them gang up on you like you would have seen in this thread had you bothered to read the entire thing.
Didn’t you say “not on my level” regarding rejection? How can you know what I have dealt with?

I came here seeking some help but it turned out I’ve helped others more. I just ignore those who rub me the wrong way.

Sorry I didn’t bother reading further, but if something I read begins to frustrate me, I skip it. I know my triggers and I’ve learned to deal with them early.

Latest posts

Back