Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If nobody has complained then you're fine. I wouldn't recommend the webcam thing as sometimes people will insult just for the sake of insulting.

I realize this is an old post, but I'll chime in anyway. The equipment you get through genetics is nothing more than chance. Accept what you have to work with, and that it is the only thing about your effectiveness you can't readily change. I guess I'm lucky to not be to far to either end of the range. But more so I learned to pay attention accept guidance and have an open dialect with a few partners, one specifically (and yes they are all different, but some things remain good practice).

Diphallia heard about this on the radio this morning had never heard of it in my life and had no idea there was such a thing. My mind is blown.... two ?

Arachne said:
Diphallia heard about this on the radio this morning had never heard of it in my life and had no idea there was such a thing. My mind is blown.... two ?

He actually has an AMA on reddit too. He answers all the questions you know you want to ask.

A large penis is about the only thing I have going for me lol. I'd easily trade in a few inches for some confidence and better looks.

Besides, I really don't think size is all that important. If you learn how to give great oral or learn how to give a patient yoni massage, your size isn't going to be an issue. There is literally no excuse any man can give for being bad in bed. Sex is what YOU make it.

Size dont matter bro dont make from this a trauma .and its important to find people who like your soul ,you as a person and not the size of your d--k ,

Latest posts

Back