Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who cares about penis size? Nowt floats a woman's boat like a man's ability to wield a shovel, and it doesn't matter how long it is.

(((AW)))...I always appreciate kind sentiments from compassionate men, but honestly you can't imagine how uncomfortable and disappointing it is to have to run a line of ducktape under your boobs to make cleavage in a cocktail dress the hangs on you looking like a black sequined, feed bag if you don't. Push up bras are spiffy if you have anything to actually push UP.... Well there is my official , "oh woe is me and my non existent" whine and cheese fest for today... :D

I don't want to sound stupid...but I'll risk it out of curiosity....What's wookie-nookie?

Nina said:
... but honestly you can't imagine how uncomfortable and disappointing it is to have to run a line of ducktape under your boobs to make cleavage in a cocktail dress the hangs on you looking like a black sequined, feed bag if you don't. Push up bras are spiffy if you have anything to actually push UP....

On the bright side, if you want to go running or work out, you won't need two sports bras (one of them a size too small), an ace bandage and duct tape just to keep things more or less stationary.

I bet that the men who talk to you can also tell you the color of your eyes. It's disconcerting to have a conversation with someone whose eyes never make it north of my collar bone. :p

alonewanderer said:
Lately I've been weird about breasts, I don't know if it's a phase but it seems like the smaller the better.

I prefer 'em smaller as well.

ctf--
Never met a man yet that didn't know my eye color...*sigh* :( But you're right, I can run, jump, bounce on a trampoline and stand on my head and not worry about "support" I'll also never have to worry about my knees being chaffed by the friction of my non-existent boobs sagging. Small comfort...I would have used a good moisturizer, if I'd had too.

{{{bjd and alonewanderer}}} Have I told you fellows how much I love you today? :D Men like you make flat-chest women smile.... :)

supra934 said:
This seems to be one of my biggest sources of low self esteem. I've been with over 10 partners and no one has complained but I know that my equipment does not live up to standards. I try to go on aim chatrooms and see if random strangers would give me brutally honest opinions on webcam...but I find that no one is really into that lol. I really just dont know what to do about this :(

Hahaha, so you are one of those guys who are holding their penis, or ask questions like "Do you want to see my penis?" in chatroulette?

Lmao.

cheaptrickfan said:
Nina said:
I don't want to sound stupid...but I'll risk it out of curiosity....What's wookie-nookie?

Chewbacca as a mate.

EWWWWWWWW.....:club: If I had Chebacca climbing between the sheets I become an expert waxer! FAST!

alonewanderer said:
Nina said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Nina said:

Chewbacca as a mate.

EWWWWWWWW.....:club: If I had Chebacca climbing between the sheets I become an expert waxer! FAST!

Yea...further reinforcement for me to get laser hair removal lol

No...You just have to find someone who either loves hair or is an expert waxer! Take note I didn't say I wouldn't climb between the sheet with a "Chewbacca"...I just said I'd wax him first...:p

Where did you get the idea you look effeminate? I've seen a few pics of you and don't look at all effeminate to my eye's.

Oh, so now well kept and groomed is effeminate? Here, all this time, I thought it was self pride, and common sense..... :D

^^^Nope. Self pride and common sense is knowing when to be HAIRY LIKE A WONDERBEAST!!!! :D

And being dirty... because what's the point of showering? REAL MEN find ways to work hard/play hard and get dirty again anyway. Might as well STAY dirty!!! :D

teehee

For me, penis size does matter - but only to a certain extent. In sexual encounters, I like to either dominate or be dominated, so that is probably why a huge penis is something that appeals to me. There are, though, of course, many other factors to a guy which makes them attractive and I have never had anything against having sexual relationships with guys who have a smaller penis than mine. I think that whether a guy is tall or short is the main physical feature that attracts me to them.

My penis is about average in size, I think. Its 6 inches or thereabouts. It doesnt really bother me if thats considered small or not.

Oh and, can someone direct me to the forum rules please? Because I cant seem to find them.

Badjedidude said:
^^^Nope. Self pride and common sense is knowing when to be HAIRY LIKE A WONDERBEAST!!!! :D

And being dirty... because what's the point of showering? REAL MEN find ways to work hard/play hard and get dirty again anyway. Might as well STAY dirty!!! :D

teehee

Aww Jeez Bjd...You never fail to come up with the "PERFECT" ANSWERS FOR ME! :D I've always known there was something missing in my life, "A perpetually dirty, hairy, wonderbeast" May happiness now be mine.......:p

Latest posts

Back