Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Circumcised is generally cleaner and prettier, but takes longer and can sometimes rock my self-esteem (not their fault), due to making me feel rubbish.

I guess that's my hang-up, but it still affects relationships et al.

PurpleDays said:
Circumcised is generally cleaner and prettier, but takes longer and can sometimes rock my self-esteem (not their fault), due to making me feel rubbish.

Taking longer is a bad thing now?

I would have thought that longer would generally be considered to be better.

I actually had this problem with my ex sometimes... not because of being cut or uncut, but because sometimes sex just naturally lasted longer (because it had been a long day, or I was stressed, or I'd eaten too much earlier, etc etc etc... any number of little things that can affect duration). She automatically assumed that when it took longer it somehow meant that she wasn't performing up to standard or that she was sexually deficient.

I was like... what the fresia? Length of time has nothing to do with quality of the sex, IMHO. I've had awesome quickies and I've had awesome looooooong "sessions" as well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this:

Don't worry if it takes longer or is really short sometimes! :D That's just how it is! There are thousands of factors that could influence duration or whatever... so don't immediately blame it on yourself as a deficiency! :)

I can tell you this much... I sure as hell ain't getting it cut now (un)

Badjedidude said:

Yeah, sometimes. Three hours is too much. After about two I start daydreaming. I had a guy brag he could last all night - and he could ! I was absolutly exhausted.

eris said:
Badjedidude said:

Yeah, sometimes. Three hours is too much. After about two I start daydreaming. I had a guy brag he could last all night - and he could ! I was absolutly exhausted.

Umm... chafing? Hello?! There is such a thing as overkill.

cheaptrickfan said:
eris said:
Badjedidude said:

O_O

Yeah.....LOL

Sex for 15 minutes would = happiness for me. :p

eris said:

and

cheaptrickfan said:

No, no, no, I understand that, ladies... :) But... haha I don't know. Maybe sometimes that extra-long session is worth the pain/discomfort? :p Then again... I AM a dude. I'm not the one being banged into. lol

Badjedidude said:
eris said:

and

cheaptrickfan said:

No, no, no, I understand that, ladies... :) But... haha I don't know. Maybe sometimes that extra-long session is worth the pain/discomfort? :p Then again... I AM a dude. I'm not the one being banged into. lol

You just need to last as long as they want you too. :D

Nina said:
Badjedidude said:
Ok, here's something to restart the thread (mods can shut this down if anyone finds this disagreeable):

Ladies (or gents, I suppose :p), which type of penis do you prefer?

1. Circumcised
2. Uncircumcised
3. Either/Both

I've been with both, and they both worked really well. My preference is with who is wearing cut/uncut....They're like good, lollipops....You can take some off but it's still a good one!

ahahaha, this still makes me laugh . . :p

Jesse said:
You just need to last as long as they want you too.

I do usually always try my best to make the ladies come first.... but sometimes I be a greedy boy. ;) Dun hold it against me. lol

...but even if I'm first, there ain't no quittin' till she be spittin'.

Whoa... that was graphic.

*retreats back into anonymity*

BJD---We ALL know you're verbally committed to being an, "up-front" sort of fellow....Now we get a better perspective on just how far you're willing to take that "UP-front" nature of yours! :p :D Love ya fella....

Latest posts

Back