Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised this thread is still active xD The language is also getting deeper, I'm failing to understand much. Well, as long as you people are happy :)

The media really does not help much I can't even watch a program without seeing some enzyte or extenze commercial.
Telling men "That we may not know your size but your most likely not big enough." Plus the always have some women on in the infomercial proudly bragging about how size makes a difference. I'll quote my sickeningly open mother on this "Endurance is more important then size."

Yukhi said:
I'm surprised this thread is still active xD The language is also getting deeper, I'm failing to understand much. Well, as long as you people are happy :)

Hi-
I'm not so surprised a thread on penis sizes is still alive and it will probably be alive for awhile longer...
I'm a chick and for what it's worth, I think most guys fall somewhere within a range of normalcy. Unless you're a pencil-dick or super-long, length doesn't really matter. Not many women can have an orgasm with simple penetration and no clitoral stimulation. So if a guy can't find a clitoris or doesn't know what pleases their woman, forget about it.
Personally, I find that a guy who can take out the rubbish and clean the bathroom all in the same day is a huge turn-on! I'm half-way there when that happens! :)

-Teresa

^^^Oooh yeah, baby! *moans deeply* yeaaaahhh...

Just watch me balance this checkbook!

Maybe I'll get dirty and do the dishes!

:p

i'm more concerned about the size of my wenis.

at times it get a little worn and dry.

then i have to lubricate it and treat it with care.

Badjedidude said:
^^^Oooh yeah, baby! *moans deeply* yeaaaahhh...

Just watch me balance this checkbook!

Maybe I'll get dirty and do the dishes!

:p

Now you're talking! Can you do both at the same time?? I need to get a webcam. Or something.

:D

Teresa

^^^Hahaha... I normally charge $5/hour for my Not-So-Naughty Household Chores webcam, but since you're a friend...

...I'll charge ya $2. :D

hehe :p

I've never been content with my penis size but a Wikipedia article I encountered recently changed my look at things a little.

The article was about a rare anomaly called "Micropenis" and I was going to give the link to that page here but changed my mind because there are some penis photos in the page. So, go figure yourself if you are interested.

Man, I have seen many babies with much bigger penises than those.

OMG! Micropenis! I always just called it Man Clit. Thats totally what my stepbrothers friend looked like! Poor guy, now I almost feel badly for making fun of him, almost, if he hadnt been such a creep maybe I would hahaha.

If you really MUST know, then go back through the 14 pages of this thread and find the person.

lol

WS--If memory seves me, it was septicemia... As I recall I may have named her the sites "Official Penis Evaluater" and BJD may have been elected the official " Boob Examiner" I could be mistaken though and just be having flashbacks of a really bad dream.....:D

Nina said:
WS--If memory seves me, it was septicemia... As I recall I may have named her the sites "Official Penis Evaluater" and BJD may have been elected the official " Boob Examiner" I could be mistaken though and just be having flashbacks of a really bad dream....

I AM official Boob Examiner. :cool:

Haha... and it's not a BAD dream when I'm involved. ;)

Badjedidude said:
Nina said:
WS--If memory seves me, it was septicemia... As I recall I may have named her the sites "Official Penis Evaluater" and BJD may have been elected the official " Boob Examiner" I could be mistaken though and just be having flashbacks of a really bad dream....

I AM official Boob Examiner. :cool:

Haha... and it's not a BAD dream when I'm involved. ;)

Bjd--You never cease to leave me laughing, amazed at your optimism or vast stores of information, common sense and pure outspokeness in dealing with, "issues" your and everyone elses.... Then there are moments like this one where you just plain-----Naughty!:p:p But still adorable none the less!:D

^^^Hahaha... well thanks. :p *hug*

Nina, you also seem to be quite the optimist... and I've never really seen anything but compassion, understanding, and a genuine enjoyment of people in every post you make. :) It's refreshing to me... so keep it up! :p

Latest posts

Back