Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bjd--Awww Bjd, You just reguarly warm my heart... Thanks.

I am an optimist by nature, though I do fall through the cracks of my own compassion, due to my flaws, here and there. I've known more folks that I liked rather than hated, and they all had flaws too.

That coma patient, mellow-streak of mine affords me plenty of time to reflect on me in relation to others and I think that brings on a level of awareness and understanding. Mentally walking in anothers shoe's does help you see where and why their toe's get pinched and blisters erupt.

I will try to keep it up, and I have no doubt if I flounder you'll be there to kick me in the butt and put me back on track!! :p
I've seen you do it with others... ;)

Nina said:
I will try to keep it up, and I have no doubt if I flounder you'll be there to kick me in the butt and put me back on track!! Toungue
I've seen you do it with others...

Haha... I'm here to serve... I guess...? :p lol

Lol @ eris....Naww, penises got lost a ways back, now we're just kabitzing! Why don't you get us back on track! :D

Ok, here's something to restart the thread (mods can shut this down if anyone finds this disagreeable):

Ladies (or gents, I suppose :p), which type of penis do you prefer?

1. Circumcised
2. Uncircumcised
3. Either/Both

Badjedidude said:
Ok, here's something to restart the thread (mods can shut this down if anyone finds this disagreeable):

1. Circumcised
2. Uncircumcised
3. Either/Both

Knight said:
Where.. has this... forum... GONE TOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Tee hee hee...this made me giggle. xD

Girls like big dicks not actually because they prefer them sexually, but so they can brag about them to their friends later.

Thing is, no matter WHAT size you are, girls will always tell their friends during the relationship that you have a huge dick, and after the relationship ends they'll tell you you're tiny. Sorta just how it works.

AcrossTheHall said:
Girls like big dicks not actually because they prefer them sexually, but so they can brag about them to their friends later.

Thing is, no matter WHAT size you are, girls will always tell their friends during the relationship that you have a huge dick, and after the relationship ends they'll tell you you're tiny. Sorta just how it works.

Wow, you know the female mind so well.

Yeah, um, no, not really.

Racking my brains here, but I am 99.9999% certain that if I bragged to my girlfriends about my boyfriend it wasn't the size of his dick that I was going on about, but thanks for playing.

Lol, CTF. You always make me giggle.

SofiasMami said:
Hi-
I can't believe this thread is so....long
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!!! :D :D :D

Teresa

This thread long like peeeenus.

And Jedi, it wouldn't matter to me either way. Just as long as he had one, or else I'd have absolutely NOTHING stopping me from being a lesbian.

VanillaCreme said:
This thread long like peeeenus.

Then wouldn't it be better if the thread were hard, and not necessarily long?

VanillaCreme said:
And Jedi, it wouldn't matter to me either way. Just as long as he had one, or else I'd have absolutely NOTHING stopping me from being a lesbian.

I FIT THE QUALIFICATIONS!! :p hehe

Yeah.. it's the same for me and a woman. Call me sexist, but I sorta require a vagina and boobies in my ladies.

Badjedidude said:

1. Circumcised
2. Uncircumcised
3. Either/Both

The first time I saw an uncut guy in real life I asked him what was wrong with it :p I knew what it was, I was being mischevious. it was just a weird relationship I had with that guy. The first time he ever spoke to me was "hey, fresia you!" So... yeah I prefer cut but it is not a dealbreaker.

eris said:
The first time I saw an uncut guy in real life I asked him what was wrong with it

Hahaha awww that's so mean! :p lol... an awesome joke, but MEAN! ^_^ haha

I think that if I were the guy, here's how it would have gone down:

Girl: Oh my! It's... what's wrong with it?

Guy: It's not inside of you.

^_^ hehehe

eris said:
The first time I saw an uncut guy in real life I asked him what was wrong with it :p

Do you ladies have some form of hive mind? That's exactly what was said about my Harrison Ford. I think she was genuinely confused which made me genuinely sad.

She eventually got to know Harrison Ford quite well though.

Badjedidude said:

1. Circumcised
2. Uncircumcised
3. Either/Both

I've been with both, and they both worked really well. My preference is with who is wearing cut/uncut....They're like good, lollipops....You can take some off but it's still a good one!

Badjedidude said:

1. Circumcised
2. Uncircumcised
3. Either/Both

I don't care. I think it's kind of stupid to have a preference over some physical attribute. I mean really, is a circumcised penis really going to be a deal-breaker for someone? WTF?

That's putting one physical part of a person ahead of the whole package.

I don't get it.

And I have to laugh because I am reminded of Robin Williams's routine (I think it was Live at the Met) when he described the two varieties as being either like a snail in a helmet or a snake in a turtleneck.

That image cracks me up every time. :D

Latest posts

Back