Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
supra934 said:
I try to go on aim chatrooms and see if random strangers would give me brutally honest opinions on webcam...but I find that no one is really into that lol. I really just dont know what to do about this :(

I dont know, either, supra934.Maybe you can email me if you would like to discuss it further.

[size=-2]was that too obvious ?[/size]

Years ago, when I frequented craigslist, every single post where I said I was looking for a man to have sex with generated at least 15 random emails of close up pictures of mens penises, and only one guy that that made the cut. it WAS NOT about penis size, it was about wether or not I felt I was going to be murdered by this stranger. I focused on one guy, and talked to him a bit first. As long as it wasnt tiny it was ok.
really guys it is OK :) your penis is just fine.

And people say women are facetious :p I used to have quite a collection of penis shots. When I looked for a woman I didnt bother making a post, though, there are enough people advertising.

As a female of the species I have to say although a larger penis is great in theory and I'll admit a good portion of my spank bank material, if I may be so blunt includes stuff involving one, but in practice the best sex I've ever had was with a guy who was maybe 3 inches if I'm being kind to him. What made sex so great was he listened to what I liked and paid attention to my signals. He also understood the value of foreplay and was pretty skilled orally and manually. That made him hands down the best I've ever had. I just wish he wouldn't have dumped me like he did. :-(

alonewanderer said:
.........3 inches is tiny.

I'm fairly certain that she meant 3 inches flaccid.

And even if she did mean 3 inches hard, who the fresia are you to judge? If she enjoys it, let her enjoy it.

alonewanderer said:
Badjedidude said:
alonewanderer said:
.........3 inches is tiny.

I'm fairly certain that she meant 3 inches flaccid.

And even if she did mean 3 inches hard, who the fresia are you to judge? If she enjoys it, let her enjoy it.

strike a nerve?

Dude, you're not actually implying what I think you are implying.

Just because BJD has that opinion doesnt mean that he himself has a small penis

Furthermore SMALL PENISES ARE NOT BAD.

-_-

alonewanderer said:
I guess I should just take that post for face value though, that pleasuring a woman doesn't always mean the ol' in and out.

*nods* :)

alonewanderer said:
strike a nerve?

Not in the way you're implying.

I just think maybe you should perhaps try to understand that the way you view things isn't the way things are for everyone. Like I said, if she enjoys 3-inch penises, what does it matter?

I found your post offensive, specifically the part where you said that 3-inches isn't "manly." That's just ******* ignorant, man. Maybe that 3-inch dude is a ******* logger with 2-foot biceps who works 14 hours a day chopping wood. Or maybe manliness isn't measured by penis size; a radical theory of mine, I know it's hard to contemplate...

But try.

And no, I don't have a tiny penis. I've said before on here that I'm average and have no problem with it.

Pffttt....it's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the wave that matters :cool:. Girls prefer different things anyways, some like it long..some like it short...some don't give a **** :p. Me and Luna watched the smallest penis contest...and there are some that are smaller than my pinky, and guess what...they have wives, and have sex, good sex, so ha lol. So don't diss on a dude for having a small penis, because there's a good chance he's better in the sack than you.....and don't hate on a girl for liking it small, because she probably doesn't want you anyways :D.

P.S. - I doubt BJD has a small wang....just saying.

alonewanderer said:
Nope seems like I hit a nerve somewhere, okay swordfighter you seem like you want to drag this on, whatever floats your boat.

I wasn't the one being an asshat for no reason, smart stuff.

alonewanderer said:
I had plenty of reason due to the shock of a sub 3 inch penis wielder being someone's best sex.

Yeah, plenty of reason to be shocked, but NO reason to say a 3-incher is "unmanly." As I said before, that's pretty ignorant and *******-ish.

alonewanderer said:
I still find it a little bit crazy but I do hear often how some huge guys end up being 2 pump chumps though.

I've heard that too... and also that a lot of guys who are HUGE aren't very hard when they get it up... simply because there's not enough spongy material to fill all the flesh of their penis.

*shrug*

charliebrownlucy2.jpg

GOOD GRIEF.

ALL OF YOUR PENISES ARE BEAUTIFUL.

OKAY.

^^^Hahaha wtf!!!

I imagined that in Lucy's voice. XD

alonewanderer said:
Technically it is unmanly because testosterone is the only factor that determines penis size on the onset of puberty.

Testosterone isn't the only male hormone, nor the most important. And it certainly isn't the sole definition of manliness.

Penis size is controlled primarily by two factors:

The suspensory ligament that keeps your penis attached to the pubic bone

and

The erectile tissue of the penis that fills with blood

Your penis length is primarily controlled by the length of the suspensory ligament. Your penis width, also called "girth" is primarily controlled by the amount of blood the erectile tissues can hold.

Always keep in mind, the suspensory ligament is attached to your pubic bone and runs into the penis. This ligament has a pre-determined length, when you become erect the penis fills with blood and expands. After filling with blood, the penis ‘hits the wall’ of further expansion because the suspensory ligament has been stretched as far as it will go.

SO BASICALLY......having a little penis has nothing to do with being manly.

I'm going to use that as a pickup line. "Hey Baby, wanna see my blood-filled ligament?"

simpleman said:
I'm going to use that as a pickup line. "Hey Baby, wanna see my blood-filled ligament?"

Not when you put it like that.

"Hey baby, you want to see my fat and gland-filled milk sacks?"

Kind of takes the allure out of it just a bit, don't you think? :p

ctf...don't depress me..I can't even claim, "FAT" gland filled, milk sacks... I'd measure up to maybe a, juicy-juice sized sack...bummer :(

Latest posts

Back