Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to say, for the record, that I don't have a batcave. I have a beautiful glistening tunnel.

Also, why would an 8 inch person want to stretch out his penis?

eris said:
I know a bit about vaginas as I have one but for some reason I bet you know more about the 'ol batcave.

Dun na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na..... BATMAAAAAAN!!! :D

I know enough about "batcaves" to get into trouble, mostly. :p But being a good life-learner, I continually wish to know more! :p

nerdygirl said:
I just want to say, for the record, that I don't have a batcave. I have a beautiful glistening tunnel.

Also, why would an 8 inch person want to stretch out his penis?

*thumbs up* <3 lol@ glistening

VanillaCreme said:
Batcave... Hahaa

Would that be the one frequented by the hooded crusader* who generally only comes out at night?

(*admittedly, you'll probably only get the joke if you're uncut. Though the ol' crusader had been known to get the helmet out when he's on his bike :p)

Electric_Fusilier said:
Would that be the one frequented by the hooded crusader* who generally only comes out at night?

(*admittedly, you'll probably only get the joke if you're uncut. Though the ol' crusader had been known to get the helmet out when he's on his bike :p)

Maybe I'm just an idiot, but I was with you up until the "bike" comment. WTF? :p Is that a sex toy reference? lol I'm confused.

And I think that most guys would get the joke, cut or not. :p

^^A 'bike' is a term generally used for a woman of loose repute (in the UK it is, anyway), though it can also be used as a friendly but faintly joshing term for one's regular sex partner.

sadface said:
can we all just make a pact right now to never call it the batcave again

Amen.

Dominator88 said:
World records biggest is a guy name Jonah Falcon at 13.5 inches, would be going way past a womens cervix with something like that.

And really since cervix-bashing sex with someone like that would be pointless and painful (at least for many women), why the fresia would any guy want to be that big?

Electric_Fusili
RE: Penis Size
^^A 'bike' is a term generally used for a woman of loose repute (in the UK it is, anyway), though it can also be used as a friendly but faintly joshing term for one's regular sex partner.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Does that mean if I said I was taking me, "pups" for a stroll while I rode my, "bike" it wouldn't neccessarily mean I was wakling my dogs while getting fresh air and exercise? :D

(Yesterday 11:50 AM)Dominator88 Wrote:
World records biggest is a guy name Jonah Falcon at 13.5 inches, would be going way past a womens cervix with something like that.
______________________________________________________________________________________
If I ever saw 13.5" waving at me, I'd hurry up and Map Quest directions to the nearest horse farm and say, bye-bye...I prefer my cervix, unruptured... :p

Nina - depends if a pork-chop necklace is involved. :p

Regarding Jonah with the big knob - I love the way they still keep the .5" on the end, as if that really matters anymore. LMAO!

Electric_Fusilier said:
Regarding Jonah with the big knob - I love the way they still keep the .5" on the end, as if that really matters anymore. LMAO!

I knew a guy who made sure to include the quarter inch on his dimensions. lol

Electric_Fusilier said:

Ohhhhh I learned something new today! :D lol Thanks for the explanation, I didn't know that term. :p

cheaptrickfan said:
I knew a guy who made sure to include the quarter inch on his dimensions. lol

I know a guy who never discusses his dimensions because he believes it's private information and really has no greater bearing on the outcome or quality of his life.

Oh... wait... that's ME. :p lulz

E_F.....I'll never live that, "porkchop" down, will I? :D

BJD--Good for you keeping your demensions to yourself. It ain't about size, it's the TALENT behind it that seals the deals "P

Not bragging here (trust me I got plenty of guys around that make me feel punie) Well I dont mind giving a little info on my penis. I mean seriously who actually knows me here and I could care less of any kind of a good standing or identity in this forum. So, lets do a little comparing here shall we.

I seem to have a hard time inserting my erect penis into the cardboard tube part of a regular toilet paper.

To what objects or items can you compare your penis to.

oh btw, yeah I went there.

IVIZ said:
I seem to have a hard time inserting my erect penis into the cardboard tube part of a regular toilet paper.

What... the... fresia...

What's creepy about that is that I can't for the life of me imagine why the hell you'd be sticking your penis into a cardboard toilet paper tube in the first place.

You are aware that they sell pocket pussies these days, yes?

You might wanna look those up.

lol

Badjedidude said:
IVIZ said:
What's creepy about that is that I can't for the life of me imagine why the hell you'd be sticking your penis into a cardboard toilet paper tube in the first place.

You are aware that they sell pocket pussies these days, yes?

Actually I heard about this toilet paper thing in another website. Back when I had penis anxiety. So many said that the norm would be just below what a toilet paper tube role would be.

And yes, I have already taken into thought my own home made pocket pussy. Don't plan on wasting money on something that I would rarely need to use ;)

BTW, here are some charts on what the average [Edit: Prefered] penis size (Lenght and Width) is:

0d6ea39a27a943e5a61451ed2f9717d3.jpg

^^^Do you have a reference for that chart? Because it seems to be slightly inaccurate to me, as it ignores the extremes. It seems to be an over-generalization. What about women who DO enjoy an 8 inch long, 10 inch girth penis? What about women who prefer smaller than average penises? As "pleasure" is a subjective term, it's hard to measure such a thing, even WITH a study or poll set up to do so.

Unless there's some sort of structured scientific method or study that generated this chart, then in my opinion it's only a guestimate and is only intended to allay fears of inadequacy through misinformation.

*shrug*

That chart seems to imply that women would only really like a 7-9 inch (length) dick... and that just doesn't square with what most women that I've talked to about the subject have told me.

IVIZ said:
And yes, I have already taken into thought my own home made pocket pussy. Don't plan on wasting money on something that I would rarely need to use

lol I was being sarcastic.

The obsession of a mans penis size is countered by the obsession with a woman's breast size. The shallow will find their way to the shallow (Big busted women will find the big dicks) and those who don't care will find those who don't care.

As for me: I don't care how big a ladies knockers are...if she's kind enough to share them with me I'm a happy guy :p. It's just unnerving that guys simply "Like big boobs", but women are UNSATISFIED with small dicks, although according to IVIZ's chart I'm right around the butter zone (a/b) :D

Badjedidude said:
^^^Do you have a reference for that chart?

The internet is at your fingertips man : )

But I'm not going to argue with it being true, Its mostly BS. Yeah, feeding the fears of men about their below average dicks. Funneling them down a few clicks and pages for them to purchase some crap that will do nothing for them.

But still, when the heck will you find a accurate chart about a non-well talked about topic. Not every guy in the world is going to confess their true size.

Oh and there is no shame in creativity ; )

IVIZ said:
The internet is at your fingertips man : )

But I'm not going to argue with it being true, Its mostly BS. Yeah, feeding the fears of men about their below average dicks. Funneling them down a few clicks and pages for them to purchase some crap that will do nothing for them.

But still, when the heck will you find a accurate chart about a non-well talked about topic. Not every guy in the world is going to confess their true size.

Lol that's what I thought. But why post it if you know it's crap? :p lol oh well.

Latest posts

Back