Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Small enough to not get the job done.

You'll know if it happens.

Don't worry about it until it does.

Badjedidude said:
^^^Small enough to not get the job done.

You'll know if it happens.

Don't worry about it until it does.

:(

^^^My point is that you shouldn't spend your time worrying about something like that until a woman explicity tells you to your face that you were inadequate for her.

And if a woman ever does tell you that, tell her to fresia off and find a different girl who DOES like it.

Badjedidude said:
^^^My point is that you shouldn't spend your time worrying about something like that until a woman explicity tells you to your face that you were inadequate for her.

And if a woman ever does tell you that, tell her to fresia off and find a different girl who DOES like it.

Okay. :)

"She said she was only interested in a solid nine inches. I nailed her three times and called it good."

Lost Soul said:
I think this is very inappropriate.

There's nothing inappropriate about someone asking an honest question regarding penis size.

That's what this site is for; to answer questions, to give people a place to socialize, and to generally help others to feel good about themselves and understand their life a bit better.

And I find nothing wrong with that.

Honestly, YES there is such a thing as too small and I have seen it with my own eyes. I am talking about the size of half a womens pinky, in length and width! I felt extremely sorry for the poor guy. I knew him through my stepbrother at the time (parents no longer together). And yes, he was one of those guys who bragged all day long about how much sex he had, how good he was, how he banged some girl ALL night long and she was just screaming the entire time. When I saw the truth for myself, I almost laughed, but didnt because I realized his over confident, arrogant, ******* attitude was likely because of extreme self esteem problems. Like, literally, his penis could probably be considered deformed because it was so so small for a grown man, and it didnt really get that hard either (but he came, he was just more of a shower, than a grower). There is like, no way he could get it inside any woman ever.

If you want a totally honest opinion from a woman about your cock, you can message me a photo of yours. But, if you are just looking for reassurance, it sounds like you know yours isnt small lol.

ETA some women really do love big cocks and a little pain during sex, but there is a limit to when they are just grotesque and not useful, but thats like, way out there. Luckily I havnt seen that in person!

Septicemia--
I loved the directness in your post! It made me smile! You can become the site's "Official" female voice on length, width and do-ability...LOVE it! :D

Bjd--
I think the world needs MORE, open and honest, uninhibited discussions. I think that it's the closed and fearful way we approach sensitive subjects that causes so much insecuity...

Lost Soul--
I appreciate your opinion but life sometimes gets VERY inappropriate and to be able to talk about it in an anonymous setting, like this site, and get honest and sometimes very blunt feedback helps clear up some of the confusion and uncertainty some folks feel. ;)

Nina said:
Bjd--
I think the world needs MORE, open and honest, uninhibited discussions. I think that it's the closed and fearful way we approach sensitive subjects that causes so much insecuity...

Totally agree.

Nina said:
You can become the site's "Official" female voice on length, width and do-ability...LOVE it!

Talk to me, baby!
other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif

DatSephirothDude said:
Mine is barely noticable, I guess that's why I'm shy and scared half of the times =/

Why didn't he post his picture in THIS thread. Then I would have been interested.

IMHO: at least 5 inches or I'm bored

Brian said:
"She said she was only interested in a solid nine inches...

Bloody Hell, talk about demanding!

No way i'm gonna chop off three inches unless she buys me a fast car...

Badjedidude said:
Nina said:
You can become the site's "Official" female voice on length, width and do-ability...LOVE it!

Talk to me, baby!
other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif

Well if Septicemia, is now the site's "Peenologist" then you have to be elected "Boobologist" in charge of symetrical critiques and whatever...:cool: It's all in the name of moving the world forward in removing all inhibitions and insecurities...:p

eris said:
DatSephirothDude said:
Mine is barely noticable, I guess that's why I'm shy and scared half of the times =/

Why didn't he post his picture in THIS thread. Then I would have been interested.

IMHO: at least 5 inches or I'm bored

What if I make up for it with a huge tongue?

Latest posts

Back