Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did a study a while ago (dont feel like searching for it) Where they found out in males that the bigger the brain size you have, the smaller the penis size you might carry. ViseVersa, The bigger penis size, the smaller your brain size might be. This might have to do with the preference of your body choosing where to send more bloodflow. Now the blood flow idea is just my opinion, but the penis size study I know for sure is a fact.

Nina said:
eris said:
^^ tongues don't need to be long. All you have to do is...

WHAT???:p:D

What I'm a pro at : p

eris said:

It's wide, long, and thick. Someone should start a "Let's see the tongues!" thread. :p

septicemia said:
If you want a totally honest opinion from a woman about your cock, you can message me a photo of yours.

*Blown away and, for once, speechless*

IVIZ that is interesting!

Brian, dont worry, I am sure it wont be the first time. I love your avatar, great movie. I watched it a long time ago and the name is escaping me, whats it called again?

IVIZ said:
They did a study a while ago (dont feel like searching for it) Where they found out in males that the bigger the brain size you have, the smaller the penis size you might carry. ViseVersa, The bigger penis size, the smaller your brain size might be. This might have to do with the preference of your body choosing where to send more bloodflow. Now the blood flow idea is just my opinion, but the penis size study I know for sure is a fact.

So when my ex called me a dumb *******, she was really complimenting me?

Oops.

:p

septicemia said:
I watched it a long time ago and the name is escaping me, whats it called again?

It's "Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog", and it's like my favorite thing ever.

Jesse said:
eris said:

It's wide, long, and thick. Someone should start a "Let's see the tongues!" thread. :p

Jesse--
YOU can start the thread and be the site's,
OFFICIAL--"Tongue-ologist!":D

Brian said:
septicemia said:
If you want a totally honest opinion from a woman about your cock, you can message me a photo of yours.

*Blown away and, for once, speechless*

Brian--SPEECHLESS! That's almost depressing!:p

Badjedidude said:
IVIZ said:

So when my ex called me a dumb *******, she was really complimenting me?

Oops.

Bjd--
There you go with another, "positive spin" again!:D

:p

PE GYM This site works! (not a spam bot) Im saying from what I have seen on this site, basically the male penis has muscles and muscles grow with exercises. This site is free and teaches a man how to do penis exercises and has a forum community to, a large one. Many of the guys on the forum have increased 1-3 inches. One I talked to increased about 2 inches in 14 months.

World records biggest is a guy name Jonah Falcon at 13.5 inches, would be going way past a womens cervix with something like that.

Penile stretching can damage you and lead to impotence, the penis is NOT a muscle it's comprised of spongy tissue, imagine streching out a sponge....that sponge won't work as great.

Wandering stranger said:
Penile stretching can damage you and lead to impotence, the penis is NOT a muscle it's comprised of spongy tissue, imagine streching out a sponge....that sponge won't work as great.

There are muscles within the penis, they are TINY smooth muscles and they control blood flow around the penis. But yeah your right the penis itself though is not a muscle.

Still that site has a large community and many men have had gains on it, I saw one post a while back buy a African-American guy who had a thin looking 8 inch increasing it to 9.6 inches! He had pictures to prove it. The thread inspired me because Im currently about 8 inches, no problem with girth though, Im looking for length but both is always nice.

Dominator88 said:
Still that site has a large community and many men have had gains on it, I saw one post a while back buy a African-American guy who had a thin looking 8 inch increasing it to 9.6 inches! He had pictures to prove it. The thread inspired me because Im currently about 8 inches, no problem with girth though, Im looking for length but both is always nice.

I doubt you're 8 inches. Every guy online seems to magically increase their size by 3-6 inches simply by being online. Also, I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to be longer.

Guess what? Generally, longer penises can't get as hard as shorter ones. As you yourself have admitted, it's not possible to grow or stretch the cartilagenous/spongy material in the penis. And it's the spongy material that causes the erection by filling with blood. By growing smooth muscles in the penis, all that you're doing is making it look bigger when flaccid. What's the point? Self-esteem issues?

For that reason, massive dongs actually generally get smaller when they become erect (because those muscles contract as the spongy cartilage fills with blood), and they aren't as hard as smaller penises.

Badjedidude said:
I doubt you're 8 inches. Every guy online seems to magically increase their size by 3-6 inches simply by being online.

does this mean if i say im 20 inches everyone will think im actually 14-17 inches?

Dominator88 said:
Wandering stranger said:

There are muscles within the penis, they are TINY smooth muscles and they control blood flow around the penis. But yeah your right the penis itself though is not a muscle.

I'm glad you like staring at dicks, no really it's great, remind me not to take a piss next to you at a urinal I don't want to see your jaw drop and you asking me what race I am.

Badjedidude said:
Dominator88 said:

I doubt you're 8 inches. Every guy online seems to magically increase their size by 3-6 inches simply by being online. Also, I feel sorry for you that you feel the need to be longer.

Guess what? Generally, longer penises can't get as hard as shorter ones. As you yourself have admitted, it's not possible to grow or stretch the cartilagenous/spongy material in the penis. And it's the spongy material that causes the erection by filling with blood. By growing smooth muscles in the penis, all that you're doing is making it look bigger when flaccid. What's the point? Self-esteem issues?

For that reason, massive dongs actually generally get smaller when they become erect (because those muscles contract as the spongy cartilage fills with blood), and they aren't as hard as smaller penises.

wow. you really know a lot about penises. :p

^^^There's nothing wrong with being educated about sex. o_o I also happen to know quite a bit about vaginas... it's just that women generally don't cruise forums asking, "How deep should my vaginal cavity be?" :p hehe so I don't get the chance to talk about them unless it comes up otherwise.

lulz

Im teasing you :p I know a bit about vaginas as I have one but for some reason I bet you know more about the 'ol batcave.

Latest posts

Back