Penis Size

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IVIZ said:
I kinda envy the guys that say that their girls tell them they can feel them up their stomach. Am I just sorrounded by sex freaks or what.

I'm sorry...I dont care to have someone pummel my cervix. :club: lol

EveWasFramed said:
IVIZ said:
I kinda envy the guys that say that their girls tell them they can feel them up their stomach. Am I just sorrounded by sex freaks or what.

Omg, Eve, hahaha, you crack me up. I've heard that hurts though.

IVIZ said:

Yeaaaaaahhhh those guys are exaggerating or outright lying. When you get guys together and they start talking about past dalliances, it becomes a game of one-uppance. It's not a bad thing necessarily, because you can end up hearing some pretty hilarious tales, but... it's just how it is.

But I would like to be with a girl who would say something like that to me, even if it's not quite true. :p

EveWasFramed said:
IVIZ said:

Eve--
I have to agree that an un-pummeled cervix is the way to go...:D

Nina said:
EveWasFramed said:
IVIZ said:

Eve--

Yeah. The cervix is definitely NOT an erogenous zone for me.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I find when guys go on and on about their tremendous hammer of the Gods dick, I just have to roll my eyes. You know what? If I really want to know about your "assets," I'll find out about them on my own time, and on my own initiative.

cheaptrickfan said:
If I really want to know about your "assets," I'll find out about them on my own time, and on my own initiative.

By assets do you mean assets? *grins*

I should hide what I type from the conservative librarians here in Iowa. o_o *covers up screen* This is "God's" country out here. Although strangely this state did legalize same-sex marriage, which boggles my mind because I'm surrounded by corn and rush limbaugh fanatics. :p

ok, bye for now! :D

cheaptrickfan said:
Nina said:
EveWasFramed said:
IVIZ said:

Eve--

Yeah. The cervix is definitely NOT an erogenous zone for me.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I find when guys go on and on about their tremendous hammer of the Gods dick, I just have to roll my eyes. You know what? If I really want to know about your "assets," I'll find out about them on my own time, and on my own initiative.

I once read somewhere that:
A fearful man brags about the masterful size of his "instrument"
but the true "Master" just plays the sweet music and never utters a word. I forget who said it but it always stayed with me:D

In all honesty, the best lovers I've known never worried about the size. They just took what they had and made me smile....:;)

I've heard girls say, it doesn't really matter unless its really small or really big. I guess thats understandable, but I still want to be on the winning side of that saying.

BTW I do think it would be more of a deep tissue massage on the cervix with a longer penis : ) Because I've noticed that girls actaully enjoy a nice, rough, intimate, close and limited 'motion of the ocean' than the brutal pounding of a jackhammer. IDK to each her own, but I have yet to experience a girl having an orgasm by me selfishly pounding her against the bed frame. Unless its doggy style, then pound away lol!!

I think it only matters if you're unreasonably small.

That said, I've never had sex so uhh...

Hi-
I have to agree with cervix pounding = bad.
Also, bonus points for guys who know the difference between a cervix and a clitoris. Just thought I'd put that out there :)

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Also, bonus points for guys who know the difference between a cervix and a clitoris. Just thought I'd put that out there

It's sad that this even has to be for bonus points. Shouldn't that info sorta be MANDATORY? :p

Latest posts

Back