Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One of early photographs with my old camera. And one of my favourites. I love the colour as though it's been put thru a filter even though it's completely natural. It was a foggy day with hazy sunshine. My first trip to the coast as well.

Triple Bogey said:

One of early photographs with my old camera. And one of my favourites. I love the colour as though it's been put thru a filter even though it's completely natural. It was a foggy day with hazy sunshine. My first trip to the coast as well.

I agree! I really love this photo, brings to mind one of the quintessential English views, that of the quaint narrow cobblestoned streets....except for that glaring McDonald's sign on the right-hand side of the photo. I would totally photoshop that out if this were my picture, spoils the ambience.

I think the Mc Donalds sign is ok..it isn't glaringly obvious and as Mc Donalds signs go it's really quite sedate, also it gives the photo an additional element ...the passage of time....really cool photo😚

Triple Bogey said:

I remember this one from a few months back...one of my favorites. I like how the woman is in mid-step.

beautiful loser said:
Triple Bogey said:

I remember this one from a few months back...one of my favorites. I like how the woman is in mid-step.

Thanks everybody !

A similar one, not quite as good !

Latest posts

Back