Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't think you can understand the other side of things. Love and affection is kind of a basic need. So, when one recieves even a little bit after being without for so long the body goes into hyper mode and the brain thinks we needs me some more of that. This person is atleast willing to touch me. So, persue her.

Now, I realize what is going on and act like it's no big deal, because it isn't. Then I spend several days getting my body to realize is was no big deal and that's all the action its going to get. However, others can't and don't want to out think that and their brains push them into taking wrong actions.

An ex-friend, with a worse dating record then myself, really got turned on because my girlfriend at the time hugged him. The only reason she hugged him was because he was my friend. He told me so. Then he wanted to be around us more so he could get more hugs. I could actually see that he was really getting something out of it too. Then he started buying her gifts just to be around her more. He would keep calling me up to go out with him IF I brought my girlfriend with me.
This has shocked the socks off me, im always hugging and kissing everyone im just friendly like that, but some guys that are often ignored do become obsessed with me… even guys I simply talk to can become obsessed with me because they say no one else talks or listens to them…
I actually wondered for soooo long why do I make so many different men throughout my life obsessed with me… i know im hot but im not that hot lol (i jokeee dont kill meee) but what you said is something i should think about

Random strangers? I don't really care what they think so neither flattered or annoyed, people who claim to know me? annoys the hell out of me, I'm vain I'll admit that but c'mon you seriously think I'm that vain !?!

If a girl liked you, is it wrong not to tell her what you’ve had done?

If a girl liked you, is it wrong not to tell her what you’ve had done?
I haven't had anything done Princess, I've been with women who've had work done and tbh the questions never come up, it's usually pretty obvious no biggie. 🍻

I'm at the near end of a 7-year fiscal divorce. We agreed on 50/50 and when things were sorted, sent an offer of 53/47 her way. Not accepted. The family court is soon to decide. No dependents.

When that happens, my stressed state will gradually go away. I'll know my asset $ and work my lifestyle from there.

The bonus will be that I can seek or be sought from a lady and me knowing I am finally free to explore a relationship. I need a lady in my life - to hold hands as we go to sleep, prepare meals together teaching each other, drive for a picnic, visit families and just be together and enjoying life.

Men… men… men… a question from the girl who never stops asking questions…

I wonder, do men take it as lying if a woman hasn't admitted if she had work done and you know if she wears contacts and blah blah… I personally think a man isnt lying if he wears a hat or shoe lifts unless I ask him how tall he is.. some men have lied to me about their eye colour before lol but I never lied but I slept in my contacts just so I didnt have to admit it so maybe thats borderline lying? Any thoughts… enlighten little Cen cen 😇

Depends on the guy. I don't personally care about how women adjust their aesthetics too much.
Simply put: They just typically happen to be better at it than us. 🤷‍♂️
It's an aesthetic, that's not the entirety of why you're with someone (hopefully).

I'm more concerned if she lies to me about her actual life.
A woman lead me on for about a year once, and finally told me that she's not 3 years younger than me, she's actually 3 years older than me, and she has 3 kids that she never mentioned before.
Okay THAT'S a red flag...

But as far as colored contacts and makeup go? Nope, I don't care.

Depends on the guy. I don't personally care about how women adjust their aesthetics too much.
Simply put: They just typically happen to be better at it than us. 🤷‍♂️
It's an aesthetic, that's not the entirety of why you're with someone (hopefully).

I'm more concerned if she lies to me about her actual life.
A woman lead me on for about a year once, and finally told me that she's not 3 years younger than me, she's actually 3 years older than me, and she has 3 kids that she never mentioned before.
Okay THAT'S a red flag...

But as far as colored contacts and makeup go? Nope, I don't care.
She did whatttt?!?!? Thats bloody crazy ! Like yeah I lied about my age but never uhm to get into a relationship with someone thats psycho.

Not mentioning her children is a huge red flag, men do that to me a lot to be honest… never knew a woman would not mention her children!?! Thats disgusting, how did you react?

She did whatttt?!?!? Thats bloody crazy ! Like yeah I lied about my age but never uhm to get into a relationship with someone thats psycho.

Not mentioning her children is a huge red flag, men do that to me a lot to be honest… never knew a woman would not mention her children!?! Thats disgusting, how did you react?

I took a step back for a couple weeks.
We ended up as FWB, but also kind of more distant.
I miss her, actually.
She's not a bad person, she's just had a really messed up life, she's been very abused and wasn't in a good way.
Unfortunately, she flew out of country to meet up with a wealthy man down somewhere in South America, and she never returned.
Her younger sister actually told me about it. They filed a missing person's report.
I remember talking to her and telling her not go to see random wealthy men she meets online because that kind of stuff happens, but she didn't listen. She was a good friend, even platonically, I have great memories of good conversations.😔

I took a step back for a couple weeks.
We ended up as FWB, but also kind of more distant.
I miss her, actually.
She's not a bad person, she's just had a really messed up life, she's been very abused and wasn't in a good way.
Unfortunately, she flew out of country to meet up with a wealthy man down somewhere in South America, and she never returned.
Her younger sister actually told me about it. They filed a missing person's report.
I remember talking to her and telling her not go to see random wealthy men she meets online because that kind of stuff happens, but she didn't listen. She was a good friend, even platonically, I have great memories of good conversations.😔
Thats awful, honestly you are better than me i wouldnt be able to look passed all that but i understand how the doorway to paradise is shrouded by shadows of abuse and so on.

I hope shes okay 😇 did she take the kids with her?

Thats awful, honestly you are better than me i wouldnt be able to look passed all that but i understand how the doorway to paradise is shrouded by shadows of abuse and so on.

I hope shes okay 😇 did she take the kids with her?

No. 😔
As I understand, they're in the custody of her father now.
I met her at a concert, actually.
I progressively learned more about her life over the course of time.
I kept up with her for...about 3 years or so?
Then she disappeared.

Her sister and her didn't really have much of a relationship, she was kind of astray from her family as a whole.
I can kind of see why, she's not at all like them in either personality or in worldview.
Her younger sister isn't a bad person, they just don't get along.
I haven't talked to her in probably about 3 years now that I think about it.

Too many **** 3's. I'm getting old. 😔😂
It's okay though. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to.
I'm 33 and I've been to twice as many funerals as I have weddings.
It is admittedly in part due to my subculture, most of us tend to die early.
That "live fast, die young" thing is real with our type.

No. 😔
As I understand, they're in the custody of her father now.
I met her at a concert, actually.
I progressively learned more about her life over the course of time.
I kept up with her for...about 3 years or so?
Then she disappeared.

Her sister and her didn't really have much of a relationship, she was kind of astray from her family as a whole.
I can kind of see why, she's not at all like them in either personality or in worldview.
Her younger sister isn't a bad person, they just don't get along.
I haven't talked to her in probably about 3 years now that I think about it.

Too many **** 3's. I'm getting old. 😔😂
It's okay though. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to.
I'm 33 and I've been to twice as many funerals as I have weddings.
It is admittedly in part due to my subculture, most of us tend to die early.
That "live fast, die young" thing is real with our type.
More funerals than weddings!?!?! Thats a lot, I mean my dads funeral was the first time I even saw a burial totally traumatised me

More funerals than weddings!?!?! Thats a lot, I mean my dads funeral was the first time I even saw a burial totally traumatised me

Most were from accidents, either drugs/alcohol, or car accidents, or in the worst of scenarios both. A couple people I've known have gotten murdered, and a couple I've known have taken their lives for x/y/z different reasons, and a couple have just lost fights to medical conditions.. While traumatic at the time, of course, I'm very anesthetized to these kinds of things now and sort of expect them. This is kind of what I mean when I say that Death is what makes me truly appreciate life. The first time a childhood friend of mine died I was 17. He was a couple years older than me, my friend's older brother, who went into the air force. He ended up having a terminal condition of cancer, his condition was 1/40 in the U.S. He fought it every step of the way for 3 years before he died. He left me his Xbox 360, which is all I have of him anymore. I keep it as a sentimental value. It's never something you get over, but it does eventually get easier to deal with. We take life for granted so easily as humans, and I try not to live my life like that, because of the people I've loved who've passed, it's sort of my way of honoring their memories, to try to make my lifestyle less careless the older that I get.

If a man buys me a drink at a club… in his mind… do I owe him a quick make out session in the car park? Because…. im not that type of girl 💅

Would you guys feel threatened if the girl you were dating was on good terms with the father of her kids and talked to him a good bit?
Nah I wouldn't personally, I'm on really good terms with the mother of my child and we speak often. It's not just because we have a child, my daughters a grown woman now, We always were and hopefully always will be best friends. If either of us are in a relationship though our friendship has caused issues which have included the current partner feeling threatened.

Oh, also. How would you feel if she was on good terms with her ex's family and still travels to see them? (The ex does not live the state his family does)
I don't see any issues with it, If I run into any of my ex's family members we'll always have a chat, coffee or a few too many beers together. 🍻

If a man buys me a drink at a club… in his mind… do I owe him a quick make out session in the car park? Because…. im not that type of girl 💅

No, that's a bit much.
A conversation will suffice. 🤷‍♂️
I kind of prefer actually getting to know people beforehand.

Oh, also. How would you feel if she was on good terms with her ex's family and still travels to see them? (The ex does not live the state his family does)

People have kids, it just happens. If she's on good terms with her ex's family it's probably for legal and financial reasons, as well as reasons for the kids mental health.

Last edited:
In my opinion you wouldn't owe them anything, I've bought people drinks before both men and ladies and not expected anything just used as a way to spread some good vibes.

Would you guys feel threatened if the girl you were dating was on good terms with the father of her kids and talked to him a good bit?
Honestly no, I mean if she spent more time with him/talking to him and wasn't really around much for our relationship I wouldn't feel threatened just kinda sad and would talk to her about it/move on. But like ofc they'd have something to do with their life seeing as he is the father so I would expect/hope they were on good terms still.

Wow! That would be great! I would be buying a lot of drinks if that were the case. I bought a few drinks for women in the past. But, it was to see if it might be acceptable for me to approach them. Sometimes it was and sometimes I got an evil eye so I didn't.

Latest posts

Back