quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one likes sorrow, no one likes pain, but you can't have any rainbows, without any rain.

I've always liked that, and it's generally a winner in arguments with sad people, typically after breaking a relationship.

For more, I guess just check below my post. They're not particularly awesome ones, but, still.

Nice one, Greb. :)

no-one-ever-injured-their-eyesight-by-looking-on-the-bright-side-of-things-the-positive-pear.jpg

I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but I'm me. I eat food. I have curves. I have more fat than I should. I have scars because I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done good. I have done bad. I love my PJs and I go without make-up and sometimes don't get my hair done. I'm random and crazy. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won't change. And if I love you, I do it with my whole heart. I make no apologies for the way I am because I am proud of the way I am.

I can relate to most of the saying above, except the last part, I do still think I've got certain things about myself that I should change for the better. But that's only cos I wanna change it for myself, not for others. I learnt that when you change, it shouldn't be for other people, but only for yourself or when you want to.

"You win some, you loose some, but you live, you live to fight another day!"

For all those who knows what that's from, they'll laugh!

ladyforsaken said:
Hahaha.. actually a lot of what you post can be made into quotes. :)

Depends, if saying that i'm hungry is already considered a quote, then yes, all i say can be seen as a quote. :p

"Some days are beautiful, and I can imagine a life where most days are. I am not eager to die, for death has been waiting for me since the moment I was born and we shall certainly meet. I just want to find what I'm looking for before time runs out."

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
~ Marilyn Monroe

“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.” ~ Fred Rogers

ALL

Pictures deleted due to oversized and distracting nature

Jill:"Lets see if its true cats always land on their feet..."

Puss in Boots;"Nooo, it's just a rumour spread by dogs..."

LMAO- this describes some of my neighbours.

Born in the backwoods, raised in a cave;
Fuckin' and fightin', that's all I crave.
Takin' out virgins, bringin' home whores,
Bustin' out windows, knockin' down doors.
Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, SPIT!
If you ain't a HICK, you ain't honeysuckle!

Latest posts

Back