quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10464336_333351443483972_5562308085735162666_n.jpg

Well I need to learn that^.

I make sure everyone around me knows it. Especially the people who are causing me anxiety. The more I try to appear “not-nervous,” the more likely I am to honeysuckle my pants. Nervous people who deny their apprehension are like seasick people who deny their nausea. It’s only a matter of time till the vomit squirts through their fingers, as they stand gamely on the Lido deck, trying to pretend that all is well.

Mike Rowe

If it works the whole statement from his FB page is here, and worth reading.

"Creation does not make mistakes. If you exist you belong... Stop arguing with Creation. If you exist you deserve to exist. If you deserve to exist you deserve to be who you are as fully as you possibly can. This is just simple logic."

- unknown

Destiny:

“You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.” ― Goldie Hawn

Ruthie said:
Destiny:

“You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.” ― Goldie Hawn

I like this. I have to remind myself to be open to alternatives and stop avoiding them just because I am a one-way type of person.

10501753_334242533394863_1802561369904664285_n.jpg

Are we alive or just breathing.

Killswitch Engage song, use it as motivation to keep myself from lazing about these days. Got it tattooed to me now so I don't forget =P

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

Football fans may know who said this....

you cant have a nice day without waking up first. I just made that up and good morning.

Latest posts

Back