quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It is a mistake to bob around in the circle of facts instead of riding the wave to the great expanse lying outside the circle."​

quotes1014.jpg

^ I guess I'm an ******* then. =/

"We can turn on the lights, put on music, answer phone calls, and get busy on the computer; but nonetheless, there is a space that can't be filled in except by the quiet presence of another person."

"I knew I matured when I realized every situation doesn't need a reaction. Sometimes you just have to leave people to continue to do the lame honeysuckle that they do."

“Intelligent design is a philosophy of ignorance. You cannot build a program of discovery on the assumption that nobody is smart enough to figure out the answer to a problem... I don’t want students who could make the next major breakthrough in renewable energy sources or space travel to have been taught that anything they don’t understand, and that nobody yet understands, is divinely constructed and therefore beyond their intellectual capacity. The day that happens, Americans will just sit in awe of what we don’t understand, while we watch the rest of the world boldly go where no mortal has gone before.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

I said it in another thread today but I'll put it here, too...

"Being successful is a lot like being pregnant... Everybody congratulates you but usually, they have no clue how many times you've been messed to get there...!!!"

a couple of my 'sayings':

'don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash' >> good advice :)

your dreams >> 'it will do you good and help you too' :)

' Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.' ~Victor Hugo

Latest posts

Back