quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10001442_757137064317037_2017271694_n.jpg

"Good things may come to those who wait but those are only craps left over by those who go out & get the best things for themselves..."

some from memory so they may be slightly inaccurate:

'those who would trade their liberty for security deserve non and will recieve NEITHER'-do i really have to even say who said that?

'government is like fire, a dangerous servant and a fearful master' george washington

'fighting and wars for 'peace' is like f**king for virginity' david icke

a very chilling quote from Oppenheimer (basically the manhatton project was his 'baby')at the first successful nuclear bomb explosion 'i have become Prometheus! the destroyer of worlds'

'infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion' -an ayahuasca spirit

'time is relative, five minutes in the company of a beautiful woman goes by far quicker than 5 minutes with your hand in a pot of boiling water'-i have chronic pain, this is very true of the perceptional relativity of time between everyone basically....what if you've spent years with your hand in that pot?

'Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.'
Thomas Jefferson

'you are either free or you are not, you can not be a 'bit' free no more than you can be a 'bit' pregnant'-me

'fear of the will of god is one of the strangest and most bizarre ideas ever created by man'- on being 'god fearing'

'For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?'
Jesus Christ/yashua ben yoseph
(approximately as close as research can get to christ's name...i'm not a christian but i hold on to truth when i hear it and i have read the bible and christ does say a good few things that are very universally true and wise)

'All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up in this single command: You must love your neighbor as yourself.'
Jesus Christ

mathew 5:14, again it rings true to me is all.
'Ye are the light of the world.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.'

'In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.'
Alan Watt (NOT alan watts the Buddhist, go look for his site its great)

'here is where spirit and matter meet, everything we do, every choice we make shapes multiple levels of yourself, to put spirit in to matter is to allow that spirit to have cause and effect and thus demonstrate the true nature of our spirit to our creator...do we spend our whole lives chasing wealth, entertaining ourselves, ignoring the evil and brutality at the heart of this system or do we seek to find truth, oppose evil, try to have love in your heart and do what you can to expose spiritual wickedness in high places and be prepared to be that minority of one that stands up and says 'no'? at some point we all may have to answer this question '-me

'there is no asterisk next to 'thou shalt not kill''-me

'love yourself, you're a human being too'-me said to myself'

Latest posts

Back