R U attractive, well-read, confident, friendly & FRIENDLESS?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
torontonian said:
See, EyeWasFramed, not all mentally ill are sensitive to poking fun at their foibles. Cresciendo's attitude is healthy, Ledchicks isnt, so take my advice.

Your attempts to pigeon-hole myself and other "mentally ill" is pathetic, really. I rather pity a person who sees in two dimensions; it really shows the lack of depth in your character.

Courtesy is the the force that makes the world go round.

Okay, I guess technically it's not. But it should be, darn it!

crescendo.daNiente said:
Your attempts to pigeon-hole myself and other "mentally ill" is pathetic, really. I rather pity a person who sees in two dimensions; it really shows the lack of depth in your character.

You are aware what that comment means about you?

EyeWasFramed, you may not be able to paint everyone with the same brush, as you say but encouraging the mentally ill to take themselves less seriously would help them in general and ledchick in pjarticular

Minus said:
crescendo.daNiente said:

That I am mentally ill? I am mentally ill. I'm paranoid schizophrenic, borderline autistic and bi-polar.

torontonian said:
EyeWasFramed, you may not be able to paint everyone with the same brush, as you say but encouraging the mentally ill to take themselves less seriously would help them in general and ledchick in pjarticular

We must agree to disagree, because obviously making fun of her isn't helping.

torontonian said:

Who are you to decide what is, or isn't good for someone?

You have been asked politely to refrain from making such comments. You may choose to do so, or you can carry on with your attempts to put down those with illnesses... and yes, I will enact my "threat". While you may like to believe your posts have been of a humourous nature, I can assure you that nobody aside from yourself is laughing.

Steel said:
torontonian said:

Who are you to decide what is, or isn't good for someone?

You have been asked politely to refrain from making such comments. You may choose to do so, or you can carry on with your attempts to put down those with illnesses... and yes, I will enact my "threat". While you may like to believe your posts have been of a humourous nature, I can assure you that nobody aside from yourself is laughing.

Apparently, this ill mannered "know it all" likes to play doctor on the internet. You can't reason with some arrogant, self obsessed, IGNORANT person who is in love with the sound of his own voice.
Unless he has taken a full psych history and evaluated each and everyone of you, he is simply TALKING OUT HIS ASS. So don't pay him any attention. I will however, recommend a site that I think can help him tremendously on his road to recovery from being a "low life," narcisstic person whose lonely, womanless, nights at home have afforded him the time to build a large vocabulary that makes up for a rather small mind and possibly other appendage. Whoo hoo, lets hear it for vocabulary.com and mednet

No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility. -Simone de Beauvoir

http://penisenlarger.org/

http://www.narcissismcured.com/Narcissism_Cured.html

crescendo.daNiente said:
Minus said:

crescendo.daNiente said:
That I am mentally ill? I am mentally ill. I'm paranoid schizophrenic, borderline autistic and bi-polar.

Nope, i suspect that it is jealousy. Can't allow someone to be "too perfect".

Obviously torontonian is a troll.

Every lonely person has a mental illness in his world. You're either a crazy guy yourself to fear loneliness so strongly, or a troll trying to make people here think they are retards.

It's an outrage and I require an apology nao.

Minus said:
crescendo.daNiente said:
Minus said:

crescendo.daNiente said:

Nope, i suspect that it is jealousy. Can't allow someone to be "too perfect".

Right, because I'm not allowed to have an honest sentiment. Thanks a lot.

crescendo.daNiente said:

Just being 'covert' about the jealousy.

No need to thank me. Not my theory.

Minus said:
crescendo.daNiente said:

What exactly did I do to make you uncomfortable with me?

Van Hooligan said:
This whole situation reminds me of another situation.

A person once came up to me and said the following. 'Sea shells. Sea shells. By the sea shore.'

I told him to fresia off..

:D

**** you Van...that's my original Line.
Wtf...Now I'm going to have file a patten and copy rights on that sum *****...

torontonian said:
See, EyeWasFramed, not all mentally ill are sensitive to poking fun at their foibles. Cresciendo's attitude is healthy, Ledchicks isnt, so take my advice.

May I ask you something? Just who the hell do you think you are to tell us to take your advice? You are in this site too means you are also mentally ill like you said all of us are. So I guess I can call you a mentally unstable prick now. Maybe a perverted ****** too as you seem to prick only girls. Taking names in posts, especially when its something negative is not really a nice thing to do. Being arrogant in that is very wrong and telling us to do what 'you' think is right is just pathetic. I pity you. If you are doing this for geting attention, there you got it. Now if you want more attention in a worse manner, people will give you that too.

Minus said:
crescendo.daNiente said:

crescendo.daNiente said:
What exactly did I do to make you uncomfortable with me?

Nothing at all and i am not. This got off track and the reference was missed. It really had nothing to do with you.

Post49 Naleema, if you think I'm womanless & have small penis, then you're way off, I never complained about a lack of GFs. Post51 Fergus I NEVER SAID all lonely people on the forum or offline are mentally ill nor implied or believe it, I just observed that this forum seems to draw those types disproportionately. Post57 Sanal, u dont need to be a doctor to know how advising MIs to take themselves less seriously will help minimize delusions & depression & Ledchick should heed cresciendo's example

torontonian said:
& Ledchick should heed cresciendo's example

Don't you think it's time you lay off of Ledchick? Can't you see no one wants your "encouraging" because it isn't encouragement, it's being rude and demeaning. Again, lay off Ledchick. No one appreciates your pompous comments and no one is gonna tolerate your targeting the members here. And we don't have "MI's", we have human beings. You are a cold *******.

Latest posts

Back