R U attractive, well-read, confident, friendly & FRIENDLESS?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
Don't you think it's time you lay off of Ledchick? Can't you see no one wants your "encouraging" because it isn't encouragement, it's being rude and demeaning. Again, lay off Ledchick. No one appreciates your pompous comments and no one is gonna tolerate your targeting the members here. And we don't have "MI's", we have human beings. You are a cold *******.

I agree.

torontonian said:
Post57 Sanal, u dont need to be a doctor to know how advising MIs to take themselves less seriously will help minimize delusions & depression & Ledchick should heed cresciendo's example

You are again away from my point. What right do you have to say that she "should" take Crescendo's example. You don't even know her. You don't know how things work in this forum and one fine day a new member like you turn up claiming, "everything you say is just true and people should just follow that", just shows out real stupidity (I mean seriously, if you realize it or not)

Ok, I think enough is enough. Torontonian, meet ban. Ban, meet torontonian.

Steel said:
Ok, I think enough is enough. Torontonian, meet ban. Ban, meet torontonian.

Ima kick you. You never let me report enough

torontonian speaks english very well... i would read his book if he ever wrote one.

Sometimes I think that maybe I have too high of expectations of people, but when I really think about it, I just want a decent human being with some common sense, which I am sure that there are some somewhere around here. I've just missed them somehow for the last 19 years... I think that some of my friends are jealous of me in the way that I am doing something with my life and they are doing nothing, not working, no college, most of them on drugs. I think that for this reason is why I am not friends with a lot of them.

Thanks guys for standing up for me, although I am not sure exactly what I did to toronto to piss on his parade....but now that he is gone we dont have to worry 'bout him no more.
I was beginning to think I was going to have to parade my friend out and show that I do have them, I just chose not to really socialize, jeez.
I like you guys on here more anyway!
I love ya!!!!!
Naleena you have a wit and tonque that is deadly sharp, you would be a goddess in some societies,
Steel well the name says it all.
Like I said I love ya all, you to Samal! wink wink!

ledchick said:
Like I said I love ya all, you to Samal! wink wink!

D.jpg
Samal? LOL, Now I got a new nick name. Its Sanal though or you can call me Zak :p

Latest posts

Back