Silly confessions!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to play chess with myself. Most of the time I was loosing...

I tried the same with table tennis, but lost interest quickly. I wasn't fast enough :(

I drink coffee while soaking in the bath tub.

nietzsche said:

I tried the same with table tennis, but lost interest quickly. I wasn't fast enough :(
If you still enjoy chess, contact me. I love to play!

nietzsche said:

When I get bored......I spend hours upon hours doing my makeup and hair. Then just sit around the house for a few hours, and then take a shower to wash it all away.

I'm embarrassed to go outside of the house looking nice lol.

I sometimes do the rain dance in the shower.

Also, most of the time, I talk to my shower wall and actually talk to it as another person.

LoneKiller said:
nietzsche said:

Does your offer extend to other people? :p

I never wear a pair of socks I wear outside in my room, I leave them by the door. And I have to leave my shoes outside the house, by the door :/

When I'm alone in the house I tend to talk to myself a lot, to the point where I review some of my thoughts in semi-conversational tone :rolleyes2:

Also, I tend to belt out Hotel California when no one's around. I love singing, it's just a shame that I hate singing around other people :D

In fact, it's a little bit like this:

[video=youtube]

I know this sounds gross,but when I was a tween, I would eat m&m's on our couch at home and from time to time I would let them fall into the.folds of the cushions(of the couch). Then sometimes when I'd watch tv id find the m&m's months later and eat them.lol. Im 25 now! I quit that years ago! Lol.just thought id share that tid bit of random info

TheSolitaryMan said:
When I'm alone in the house I tend to talk to myself a lot, to the point where I review some of my thoughts in semi-conversational tone :rolleyes2:

Also, I tend to belt out Hotel California when no one's around. I love singing, it's just a shame that I hate singing around other people :D

In fact, it's a little bit like this:

[video=youtube]

~Hhaha funny because sometimes when im by myself at work,i pull my tongue out a bit and belt out "sara smile" phonetically spelled and pronounced"teh-wih tile" lol.its dumb I know.

I once filled my backpack with acorns on a 6th grade camping trip, and hiked seven miles before dumping them under another oak. Pointless, I know.

I was in second grade and I didn't like the crust on my sandwich. So, I would throw them in my book bag and when I got home, I'd hide them in my room closet. Gross, I know! lol lol I never did that again after my dad found them and I got a spanking. OUCH!

When I go for a shower, I turn the shower on, lock the bathroom door and then sit with my back to the bathroom door thinking about things, which is why I usually 'take so long' in a shower. I find it's the easiest place to think.

I'm freaked out by whole heads of lettuce and I will not cut them.

This all started with one article on the internet about a lizard being chopped up and served in a salad, and someone ending up with a lizard head in their mouth, I don't even know if it's true or not, but it freaked me out so much I just think there's *always* something hiding in my lettuce.

I am probably one of the only vegetarians around who is freaked out by heads of lettuce. :p

^ Ew!! D: I don't like lettuce either, but that's because I hate the taste of it..
I'm a vegetarian aswell :D

--

When I'm sat on a train, I'll look about and make up stories in my head about the other people on the train and why they are there.

I sometimes play choice music to indulge in some daydream fantasies. Today, at work, I played the theme of 'The Great Escape' followed by 'Colonel Bogey March' while contemplating getting outta work. Just because. :p

Latest posts

Back