So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be good at something, especially something I like, or at the very least something that would get me somewhere in the world.

That's always been my problem.
When you're not good at anything, you don't fit in anywhere, you're not "cool", you're not attractive, you're not anything.
It's why I never felt like any particular kind of person.
Ultimately, it's how I ended up here.
But I never felt like there was anything I was even a little bit good at, to develop into anything in the first place. So it was always hard gathering up that initial interest in anything, to begin with.

To know that I have a ******* house to go to when we leave here in 2 days. Lord, talk about last minute BS!!!!

I hope you do too. What is wrong? Did the people back out of the deal, or did it burn down from the fires, etc?

Crossing my fingers for you in any case 🤞

A beer please :p

I'll take one too. A Guinness, if you please 🍻

I hope you do too. What is wrong? Did the people back out of the deal, or did it burn down from the fires, etc?

Crossing my fingers for you in any case 🤞
No, no, nothing like that. Last minute issues with getting financing for our mortgage. This is exactly why we went to our mortgage broker before we ever decided to move and she assured us we were in an excellent financial position. Just a bunch of ridiculous BS! Seems our broker has dropped the ball and left things to the last hour. . . Thanks for the good thoughts!!

To stop pooping. I don't know what's going on, but it started innocently enough this morning and it's turning into diarrhea city. 🫤

I want a hot tall white guy with loads of money, who doesn't wake up and go to an air soft tournament prior to giving me attentionnn. 😅🙃 I must be asking for the bloody world lol

Latest posts

Back