So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indica and sativa are scams!!!! everything is a hybrid these days
Around my parts, yeah, pretty much everything is a hybrid, that they sell in the shops. Pure strains do exist though. The people here who have medical cards have access to the pure Indicas they grow; but, they don't let the recreational users buy that stuff I don't think. Weird..

Around my parts, yeah, pretty much everything is a hybrid, that they sell in the shops. Pure strains do exist though. The people here who have medical cards have access to the pure Indicas they grow; but, they don't let the recreational users buy that stuff I don't think. Weird..
Well weed is weed! That reminds me I should get some soon :p

To kill all those scamming buttwipes that plague our society - second time in two months i've had to cancel my visa card due to fake debits.

I agree. That honeysuckle's gotta stop.

Right now, I want a Sunn O))) bass cab. But I'd settle for an Ampeg 8X10. Neither of which I will ever be able to afford and even if I could I couldn't then rationalize the expense thereof. 😂 But **** it'd be fun to jam on one of those two again for a few hours. 😂

I want this friggin' 2 1/2 hour long interview that I'm transcribing for my boss to be OVER. Jesus - the interviewee just goes on and on and on and on and on and on. . . :unsure:🙄

Latest posts

Back